🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New rule for Obamacare, Now 2 year grace period and new breaks for Unions

Our grandfathered block is 23% under priced, the DOI allowed only a 12% increase, do the math.
Then, why continue to offer it. The government doesn't require the company to offer non-compliant plans. Is customer relations worth the hit?

I would say in a large State not so much, Nebraska is not a heavily populated State, so yes it would have been a very large hit.

From the day President asshole backtracked to the day we decided was one week...the phone calls were not pleasant.

ass·hole (ăs′hōl′)
n. Vulgar Slang
1. The anus.
2. A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.
3. The most miserable or undesirable place in a particular area.
[ass + hole.]

asshole - definition of asshole by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I see you're doing real well Star - been a member since 2009 and your rep power is less than mine - I've only been here a few months. :lol:

I watch this thread,don't really contribute much - just find it amusing to watch you and a few other libtards get intellectually stomped on by the conservatives here - it reinforces my hypothesis that liberal progressives such as yourself are completely lacking a defendable ideology.

Yo Rand, Rand that you?

If you're the author of the above girly poems then-----then you don't need an attribution but-----but if you didn't write the above girly poems a USMB administrator should be contacting you --- soon!

OK, you're off the technical hook for plagiarizing but-----but, like Rand Paul you plagiarized someone else's work without attribution, added a couple words then-----then call it your own, sneaky but-----but that's just you - you and Rand that is.

They're Limericks You clown, they're all similar. Some of the best originate in Nantuckett.

Forum List

Back