New Rule: Gender Apartheid | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
Bill Maher tells college protestors that Israel is not an apartheid state because Muslims have equal rights, and calls the protestors hypocrites for ignoring the real, gender-based apartheid that exists in Muslim controlled countries.

Remember, don't expect too much out of these free willy supporters. Earlier, they were about to forge on with a hunger strike but then quickly abandoned it when the university didn't meet their demand to have paramedics at the ready. Lol.

Bill Maher tells college protestors that Israel is not an apartheid state because Muslims have equal rights, and calls the protestors hypocrites for ignoring the real, gender-based apartheid that exists in Muslim controlled countries.

Now there's a grifter seeing the shift, in which way the wind is blowing. Talk about an "about face"...

I have to agree with bill Maher. The hijab is evidence women are treated like second class people by husbands they didn’t even pick. It’s soul crushing. Arabic women are dying over them. You see in turkey how arabic women want to dress if free. Hot! I think there are around 26 countries that need to get rid of their extreme Islamic laws and ways. Until that, I side with israel.

American Muslim women don’t wear it. Not unless their husband is making them. Bet they are abused and controlled. But hey, they are free to leave them in America. And the law is with you here. In America muslim women just need to fear their husbands will kill them or take the kids back home

Forum List

Back