🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Senate Republicans healthcare bill already in trouble

Ds and Rs...two peas in a pod, but some kooky people think they are different.

• Banned
You voted for the R's Homer, be proud of the failure you have achieved.
You voted for the most corrupt lying criminal ever to get into politics, and you are condemning me. WTF is wrong with you?
I have never voted for a criminal or a corrupt person, sweetie. By years end, as I predicted, the POS in the White House will be long gone. Hows that health care bill doing, you know the one he promised us 6 months ago.

Keep in mind that these RWnuts called it tyranny because the Democrats 'rammed through' Obamacare with public support only in the 40's.

Now they happily support a ramming through of a GOP bill with 15% support.

Not surprising.

• Banned
Keep in mind that these RWnuts called it tyranny because the Democrats 'rammed through' Obamacare with public support only in the 40's.

Now they happily support a ramming through of a GOP bill with 15% support.

Not surprising.
Not only that, there are zero hearings, no one knows whats in the bill until its released. Its a pathetic disaster. They are in a rush to overturn the ACA and each and every attempt has been a disaster. This is after 7 years to formulate a plan.

You voted for the most corrupt lying criminal ever to get into politics, and you are condemning me. WTF is wrong with you?
I have never voted for a criminal or a corrupt person, sweetie. By years end, as I predicted, the POS in the White House will be long gone. Hows that health care bill doing, you know the one he promised us 6 months ago.
No need to worry about losing Obamacare. The Rs are doing all they can to keep it, yet you hate them and love Ds. Go figure.

No need to worry about losing Obamacare. The Rs are doing all they can to keep it, yet you hate them and love Ds. Go figure.
Be proud, the R's are the people you supported and voted for

Okay....I will.

I couldn't live with myself if I had voted for Cankles. How do you do it? Please don't swallow a gun.

Okay....I will.

I couldn't live with myself if I had voted for Cankles. How do you do it? Please don't swallow a gun.
In retrospect, handjobb, things would have been far far better under a Clinton administration.

Coming soon to a theater near you. Experience the horror! Chills! Thrills! Terror! "GRANDSON OF GOP HEALTH BILL!". No one will be allowed to enter the theater during the terror of the negative e-mail from constituents shower scene!

Coming soon to a theater near you. Experience the horror! Chills! Thrills! Terror! "GRANDSON OF GOP HEALTH BILL!". No one will be allowed to enter the theater during the terror of the negative e-mail from constituents shower scene!
In the mean time trump said he would be pissed if a health care bill doesn't pass, yet he doesn't know the first thing about what is happening, nor does he care.

Forum List

Back