New Star Wars movie has same-sex couple kissing

Only the politics matter to them.

Only profits matter to Disney

~S~
Pretty much.

Even Mark Hamill said Disney makes them only for entertainment, whereas Lucas made them as a pop sci-fi western art form.

One was a thrill to watch unfold a greater narrative. . . .

. . . the other is just an excuse to empty your wallet.

Disney's Star Wars Vs George Lucas': Mark Hamill Explains the Difference
Disney's ‘Star Wars’ Vs George Lucas': Mark Hamill Explains the Difference
Star-Wars-Difference-Between-Disney-George-Lucas-Mark.jpg

". . . . Mark Hamill has the benefit of having worked on the Star Wars projects with George Lucas as well as Disney and he says that there is a big difference between the way that the new movies were put together compared to how Lucas would work. And while the main difference is obvious, it could very well be the reasoning behind a lot of the backlash or even the reason behind why some enjoy the new trilogy. Hamill compares the Disney way of doing things to a relay race. He had this to say.

"Remember, George had an overall arc (in the original trilogy). If he didn't have all the details, he had sort of an overall feel for where the three were going. But this one's more like a relay race. You run and hand the torch off to the next guy, he picks it up and goes. Rian didn't write what happens in 9 - he was going to hand it off to, originally, Colin Trevorrow and now J.J."

Some will say that the "relay race" technique that Disney has been using for the Star Wars movies isn't working. However, it is those types of changes that have led to some interesting storylines and arcs for characters that will be made all the more interesting with J.J. Abrams coming back to direct the final movie in the new trilogy. On the other hand, it could also added to the turmoil that has gone on behind-the-scenes of some of these new Star Wars films, including the firing of Chris Miller and Phil Lord from Solo and the firing of Colin Trevorrow from Star Wars 9, to name a few.. . . "

The next thing you know, the commies will be putting interracial couples in movies!

The next thing you know, the commies will be putting interracial couples in movies!

Homosexuality is unnatural as it cannot produce offspring.

Liberals would disagree with you on this.

They consider "chicks with dicks" or more properly "She Males" to be legitimate broads.

As such, a relationship between a real girl and a She Male is considered to be "lesbianism".

Traditionally, of course, you are right.

But in 2019, not necessarily.

It adds nothing to the movie. It's simply done to shove leftist narrative down our throats. I won't watch it.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker features first-ever same-sex kiss in franchise's 40-year history | Daily Mail Online
The right secretly loves sharia

Of course you are totally wrong.

The Great State of Oklahoma outlawed Sharia Law several years ago in their state.

It was the Far Left ACLU that fought to nullify the referendum.

Which has nothing to do with equal protection of the laws. You just hate.

Anal sex is unnatural. Oral sex is unnatural. Contraception is unnatural.

I assume you are opposed to all these things, eh?

It adds nothing to the movie. It's simply done to shove leftist narrative down our throats. I won't watch it.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker features first-ever same-sex kiss in franchise's 40-year history | Daily Mail Online
Oh. My heavens! I'm clutching my pearls at the thought. Please help me before I swoon.

If you are disturbed by it, you should just not see the film. I'm not planning to spend my money on it.

Those who are interested in gaiety are certainly welcome to, I'm glad that this spoiler is being shared.

The Great State of Oklahoma outlawed Sharia Law several years ago in their state.

I said secretly. It's why you support the majority of what makes up sharia law, such has hatred of people who are gay.

The hatred of bigots toward gays has nothing to do with morals. They use the same arguments they used against blacks and against interracial marriage. They even use the bible as a weapon of blasphemy the same way.

It all boils down to the "ick factor". They can't deal. They are little fragile snowflakes.

Which has nothing to do with equal protection of the laws. You just hate.

Anal sex is unnatural. Oral sex is unnatural. Contraception is unnatural.

I assume you are opposed to all these things, eh?

This entire story has nothing to do with "equal protection of the laws" at all. It has to do whether people should object to seeing something they see which is objectionable.

I said secretly. It's why you support the majority of what makes up sharia law, such has hatred of people who are gay.

Radical muslims are really ok with homosexuality, aug.

You need to get out more, the muslims in Congress are all very deep into this kind of thing.

Radical muslims are really ok with homosexuality, aug.

You need to get out more, the muslims in Congress are all very deep into this kind of thing.
None of that refutes your general agreement with the majority of sharia law

The hatred of bigots toward gays has nothing to do with morals. They use the same arguments they used against blacks and against interracial marriage. They even use the bible as a weapon of blasphemy the same way.

It all boils down to the "ick factor". They can't deal. They are little fragile snowflakes.

If you want to be involved in homosexuality, you should do it.

But you have a false equivalency here, when you say Homosexuality is the same as being Black.

Go into the ghetto in your city, and rap to some of the guys hanging out on the street corner smoking newports and drinking wine. Ask them if they see a difference.

Forum List

Back