New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

Are you now trying to minimize the results of this study and all its implications by cornering me on whether or not I SEE A DOCTOR?

no dice.

If this is true about IgG4--and it looks like it is--it's a catastrophic failure of the medical system, the pharma companies and the govt which HAS and WILL cost lives.

Nothing I do or do not do is going to detract from that. Sit with it.

I am just following the flow of the thread. It has nothing to do with the study.

According to the person above anyone that goes to a doctor for any reason is an idiot, and you have not disagreed with him. According to you doctors and nurses are so untrustworthy they are willing to falsify officials documents for a little bit of money they do not even see.

So, the question seems to be why would you ever go near a doctor for any reason at all?

Just how much money was it that got all these doctors and nurses to sell their souls for?
Not much. They knew their careers are over if they oppose the establishment. Are you so clueless you don’t know of those the establishment removed?

Please don’t ask any more dumb questions.

I am just following the flow of the thread. It has nothing to do with the study.

According to the person above anyone that goes to a doctor for any reason is an idiot, and you have not disagreed with him. According to you doctors and nurses are so untrustworthy they are willing to falsify officials documents for a little bit of money they do not even see.

So, the question seems to be why would you ever go near a doctor for any reason at all?

Deflection rejected.

Sit with the fact that you took two of these horrible vaccines.

See if you can think around the brainwashing.

Yes, I am deflecting to your own words, yet you are now running from them.

Why is that?

This is not about me.

This is about millions of people taking dangerous vaccines.

You don't want to talk about that. Frankly, you are not strong enough, nor free-thinking enough.

Few are, as it turns out.

I leave you to it then.

This is not about me.

This is about millions of people taking dangerous vaccines.

You don't want to talk about that. Frankly, you are not strong enough, nor free-thinking enough.

Few are, as it turns out.

I leave you to it then.

And this is why you have zero credibility, you refuse to back up your own words.

You should never speak of anyone's strength seeing as you cannot even stand seeing your own words.

Deflection rejected.

Sit with the fact that you took two of these horrible vaccines.

See if you can think around the brainwashing.

I would like to to work around your brainwashing that the medical community is filled with nothing but soulless folks who do anything for money.

And this is why you have zero credibility, you refuse to back up your own words.

You should never speak of anyone's strength seeing as you cannot even stand seeing your own words.
Have your vaccine expert doctors told you what to do about counteracting the many possible harmful affects of the vaccine? I believe vitamin C might help. Take just enough C that you shit yourself.

Who (if you are correct) should be getting sick and dying but somehow...are not
Yeah all these sudden deaths of young people, some even reported in your belove state run media, are just conspiracy theory shit. Lol.

Yeah all these sudden deaths of young people, some even reported in your belove state run media, are just conspiracy theory shit. Lol.
I’m asking for stats and you provide vague anecdotes

I’m asking for stats and you provide vague anecdotes
Wow! Expecting reliable stats from a corrupt co-opted system is the expectations of a fool.

Did you hear? One million Americans died of COVID. OMFG!!!

RUN.

HIDE.

I would like to to work around your brainwashing that the medical community is filled with nothing but soulless folks who do anything for money.

Start a thread on it.

If this is true, how was it possible?

I'll respond. And be interested in others' responses.

Have your vaccine expert doctors told you what to do about counteracting the many possible harmful affects of the vaccine? I believe vitamin C might help. Take just enough C that you shit yourself.

I have not talked to my doctor about the vaccine. That is not why I see him.

Have you consulted Congress on this? According to you if they say it is so, then it is so.

Wow! Expecting reliable stats from a corrupt co-opted system is the expectations of a fool.

Did you hear? One million Americans died of COVID. OMFG!!!

RUN.

HIDE.

I just told him the same thing.

Like the corrupt CDC, NIH or whatever is going to come absolutely clean and say, hey now, where're all these cancer deaths coming from?

Forum List

Back