New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

I am looking at it now along with a few other papers on IgG4.

Looks like a whole heck of a lot of people will need corticosteroids, at the very least. Of course, since everyone's in deep denial, these treatments will probably be too little, too late.

A catastrophe if it proves out. This is from 2018....in the Before Times.

IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is a recently defined systemic inflammatory and fibrous condition of unknown etiology and multiple clinical presentations. Characteristic features include elevated serum IgG4 levels in approximately 70% of patients; diffuse lymphoplasmocytic infiltrates rich in IgG4(+) cells; a “storiform” fibrosis pattern; and obliterative phlebitis affecting various organs. The disease responds well to corticosteroid treatment, with a second-line therapy involving B-cell-directed immunosuppressive biologic agents.

IgG4-related disease: why is it so important?

Zero shots.
Why am I not dying of Covid?

Zero shots. Have had Covid twice, both mild. Everyone around me is getting sicker and sicker. Influenza, colds, RSV.

I have not had but a mild cold since October. Very mild. Meanwhile, we have teachers who have missed weeks of school for recurring illnesses.

Anecdotally, yes, but it sure looks like reduced immunity to me.

You got lucky

That doesn't answer my question.

Where are the stats showing so many extra deaths from cancer etc?

I POSTED THEM IN THIS THREAD

And now courtesy of Science Immunology we have a theory as to why this is happening.

Listen, get your hands on some corticosteroids and maybe save yourself, or don't. Whatever.

You got lucky

That doesn't answer my question.

Where are the stats showing so many extra deaths from cancer etc?
Lucky? With a virus that kills less than 1% of those infected. WTF MAN!

STOP! NEVER do your own research. Only accept the word of the authorities.

You’ve stated you believe your doctors. Stick with that. You aren’t smart enough to know what’s good for you.

It's just uncanny to read these cats say they read the research and follow the science but in the end they just CANNOT break the programming.

Golfing Gator
Grumblenuts

I POSTED THEM IN THIS THREAD

And now courtesy of Science Immunology we have a theory as to why this is happening.

Listen, get your hands on some corticosteroids and maybe save yourself, or don't. Whatever.
Statistics showing an increase in deaths from cancer?

No you did not

While you're at it, comment on the OP study

So, good study. I am not a doctor but I am a data geek and it seems well done. If I had any thing negative to say about it the small sample size would be the only thing.

It seems a good study so it seems that the IgG4 rise is real.

The question after that is if it is as bad a thing as you are making it out to be.

A study from late 2020 looks at this and does not have the same "end of the world" view.

Antibodies of IgG4 subclass are exceptional players of the immune system, as they are considered to be immunologically inert and functionally monovalent, and as such may be part of classical tolerance mechanisms. IgG4 antibodies are found in a range of different diseases, including IgG4-related diseases, allergy, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, helminth infection and IgG4 autoimmune diseases, where they may be pathogenic or protective.

Within the IgG4 class there are 29 candidate antigens and the list is growing.

Seems there is still much to learn, but I will not lie and say that I am not happy that I have not gotten any boosters.

So, good study. I am not a doctor but I am a data geek and it seems well done. If I had any thing negative to say about it the small sample size would be the only thing.

It seems a good study so it seems that the IgG4 rise is real.

The question after that is if it is as bad a thing as you are making it out to be.

A study from late 2020 looks at this and does not have the same "end of the world" view.

Antibodies of IgG4 subclass are exceptional players of the immune system, as they are considered to be immunologically inert and functionally monovalent, and as such may be part of classical tolerance mechanisms. IgG4 antibodies are found in a range of different diseases, including IgG4-related diseases, allergy, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, helminth infection and IgG4 autoimmune diseases, where they may be pathogenic or protective.

Within the IgG4 class there are 29 candidate antigens and the list is growing.

Seems there is still much to learn, but I will not lie and say that I am not happy that I have not gotten any boosters.

STOP!

You have glimpses of being a serious poster--and then we get this.

Not impressed.

Just showing the uselessness of personal anecdotes. My post was not more useless than that of the one I replied to, yet you found it worthy and mine not so.

Read this slowly.

ONE MILLION DEAD
Lol. Do you know what percentage that is with 8 billion people in the world?

LMFAO!

GET UNDER YOUR BED AND STAY THERE! The great Dr. Fauci demands it!

Forum List

Back