New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

I was duped. Now I see the light. Trump has killed millions. Hold him accountable! The incoming repub house better be on that shit because it's a hell of a lot more important then hunters laptop.

Must be fun living in your fantasy world.

Speaking of Hunter's laptop, do you think it has rainbow unicorns on it?

Must be fun living in your fantasy world.

Speaking of Hunter's laptop, do you think it has rainbow unicorns on it?

Not sure but if it did who knows how it got their. The laptop has been through a lot of hands including Guliani. He may have put a unicorn sticker on it for another one of his young Borat dates.

You know what one function of the immune system is? Fighting off tumors--cancer. I'm not laughing, as I personally already know people who have died from cancer after being boosted.

You see, what Rintrah (and Ersa) are saying is that the fact that there is a switch of Immunoglobulin-G (which is your standard memory antibody) to the rare form of IgG4 following mRNA COVID “vaccines” means that the immune system is collapsing.

Yeah, sorry.

Here, on cancer:

But it’s all IgG so it’s good, right?

Wrong. IgG (immunoglobulins) are not all good. Multiple myeloma is literally a cancer that produces huge amounts of immunoglobulins and wrecks your kidneys. Of course, we all knew that when we accepted the “let’s produce huge amounts of antibodies from repeated injections for your protection” line, didn’t we?

Well, did you know that the second dose of Pfizer vaccine gave you TEN TIMES the amount of IgG? I suspect not, because by using a log scale in the Pfizer papers it looked like the second jab just gave you a little boost.

It didn’t - it gave you pseudo-myeloma.

Here, on cancer:

But it’s all IgG so it’s good, right?

Wrong. IgG (immunoglobulins) are not all good. Multiple myeloma is literally a cancer that produces huge amounts of immunoglobulins and wrecks your kidneys. Of course, we all knew that when we accepted the “let’s produce huge amounts of antibodies from repeated injections for your protection” line, didn’t we?

Well, did you know that the second dose of Pfizer vaccine gave you TEN TIMES the amount of IgG? I suspect not, because by using a log scale in the Pfizer papers it looked like the second jab just gave you a little boost.

It didn’t - it gave you pseudo-myeloma.
:laugh:

The science is all here for those who want it. But basically, it seems that boosters + infections are activating an IgG4 immune response, which in layman's terms, teaches the body NOT to overreact to Covid**. In short, when this happens, you get Covid, you don't feel very sick, but the Covid damage to your organs goes on and on, and you never really clear the infection.

This is terrible.

I knew these vaccines were wonky watching very young, healthy coworkers have outsized reactions to them. When the "experts" said "It means your immune system is working!" I was immediately alerted, having struggled in the past with two auto-immune conditions.

And oh yeah. IgG4 can bring a host of those, too. Of course.

You can start reading here:

**As an example, beekeepers develop a good IgG4 response to bee venom, which teaches the body not to overreact to it. Which is great for them--maybe they don't die when exposed. But you WANT your body to respond to a virus such as Covid.
Thank God Twitter is now allowing people like "Bad Cattitude" to interpret scientific data for us huh?

Did you get boosters?

Is it funny that your immune system could be destroyed?

Okay. I guess if it floats your boat, laugh away. You look a fool
So with all the people vaccinated and booted (hundreds of millions at this point) people should be dropping in the streets

Are they?

Oh I know...the Grand Conspiracy is making oit possible to hide all those sick and dying people.

Of course

So with all the people vaccinated and booted (hundreds of millions at this point) people should be dropping in the streets

Are they?

Oh I know...the Grand Conspiracy is making oit possible to hide all those sick and dying people.

Of course

Some are, yes. They are "dying suddenly" of heart issues and blood clots.

Others, like three I know personally, had a recurrence of previously controlled cancers and died very, very quickly.

Got all your boosters? I suggest that rather than arguing with me about it, you start looking into what--if anything--can counter this. They think maybe steroids.

Forum List

Back