New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

Still nothing from some of the vaccine's staunchest defenders:

Grumblenuts
Penelope
JohnDB

And Golfing Gator they're saying this is an excellent study--the most cautious of takes say it "requires more study". Uh...yeah

Who are "they"?

But yes, it is concerning and people should not be dismissing this with the wave of their hand like they are doing. Been a little busy with work so have not read the actual study yet but will tonight and comment more then

Who are "they"?

But yes, it is concerning and people should not be dismissing this with the wave of their hand like they are doing. Been a little busy with work so have not read the actual study yet but will tonight and comment more then

I am not close to a scientist or a data person BUT I have had lifelong allergies/mild asthma/autoimmunes so I understand in passing that the immune system is delicate and tampering with it too much can be awful.

Would appreciate your input

Some are, yes. They are "dying suddenly" of heart issues and blood clots.
That's not a new phenomenon. Post stats that show it's more common now than prior to 2020
Others, like three I know personally, had a recurrence of previously controlled cancers and died very, very quickly.
Also not a new phenomenon
Got all your boosters? I suggest that rather than arguing with me about it, you start looking into what--if anything--can counter this. They think maybe steroids.
Jesus people. Don't take medical advice from this cretin

That's not a new phenomenon. Post stats that show it's more common now than prior to 2020

Also not a new phenomenon

Jesus people. Don't take medical advice from this cretin

How many boosters did you get?

Two. So where are those stats and why am I not dying from blood clots?
allstate.png

~S~

Sue, I see your point but you leave out how big industry is also poisoning us. Perhaps they need to be hit really hard in the pocketbook. You forget that.

I have had Covid twice and didn't die.

Does this mean Covid proved no danger to anyone?
Non-responsive. If all these people are dying from the boosters etc...stats would reflect that.

Why don't they

Non-responsive. If all these people are dying from the boosters etc...stats would reflect that.

Why don't they

Gotta get your data from Germany; God knows you're not gonna get it from the US. But run out and get more shots, Lesh, I'm sure they're great. Good luck with your immune system.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F72c43ba4-f8eb-47b5-8c08-da303e5f3f2c_2178x974.png

Forum List

Back