New Study: Boosters are Rewriting Your Immune System. Bad News (Really Bad)

I have not talked to my doctor about the vaccine. That is not why I see him.

Have you consulted Congress on this? According to you if they say it is so, then it is so.
Lol. You indicated in another thread you listen to your doctors because you trust them. Did you lie like Fauci? lol.

Where have I EVER stated I believe anything from Congress. Lie again! Are you related to Fauci or Biden?

You indicated in another thread you listen to your doctors because you trust them.

Yes, I do. And I also have not talked to my doctor about the vaccine as that is not the reason I go see him. Do you think that is the only reason to see a doctor?

Where have I EVER stated I believe anything from Congress. Lie again!

When asked a question you responded with "because Congress said so" multiple times in the same thread.

So, have you asked Congress about the vaccine since "because they said so" is good enough for you?

This is not about me.

This is about millions of people taking dangerous vaccines.

You don't want to talk about that. Frankly, you are not strong enough, nor free-thinking enough.

Few are, as it turns out.

I leave you to it then.
Follow the herd. That’s the best advice I can give you. Lol

Yes, I do. And I also have not talked to my doctor about the vaccine as that is not the reason I go see him. Do you think that is the only reason to see a doctor?

When asked a question you responded with "because Congress said so" multiple times in the same thread.

So, have you asked Congress about the vaccine since "because they said so" is good enough for you?
You’re confused. Probably the effects of all those clot shots.

The science is all here for those who want it. But basically, it seems that boosters + infections are activating an IgG4 immune response, which in layman's terms, teaches the body NOT to overreact to Covid**. In short, when this happens, you get Covid, you don't feel very sick, but the Covid damage to your organs goes on and on, and you never really clear the infection.

This is terrible.

I knew these vaccines were wonky watching very young, healthy coworkers have outsized reactions to them. When the "experts" said "It means your immune system is working!" I was immediately alerted, having struggled in the past with two auto-immune conditions.

And oh yeah. IgG4 can bring a host of those, too. Of course.

You can start reading here:

**As an example, beekeepers develop a good IgG4 response to bee venom, which teaches the body not to overreact to it. Which is great for them--maybe they don't die when exposed. But you WANT your body to respond to a virus such as Covid.

New substack: how IgG switching from 1 to 4 leads to tumor PROGRESSION, not suppression:

Doctor’s dilemma:

1. Make millions by putting people on a lifetime of pharmaceuticals = Hero

2. Get people off garbage food, get them off drugs = Quack, Grifter

🤡🤡🤡

I have never gone to a doctor that was a millionaire.

I am sure there are, but just some random ones being so makes your post irrelevant.
How would you know your docs aren’t millionaires? Do you have their tax returns?

Also do you think only docs who are millionaires are drug pushers?

How would you know your docs aren’t millionaires? Do you have their tax returns?

Also do you think only docs who are millionaires are drug pushers?

You are the one that made the claim, not me.

If the covid vax krap is so good, why do the drug makers have immunity from any and all harm they cause; And why do they have patents for inventing covid before there was any hoopla about COVD!!!?

America, it is really this simple.

If the vaccine was good for Americans, Democrats would do everything they could to keep it away and restrict access to it.

Yet you firmly believe that doctors and nurses across the country were willing to sell their souls for the 30 pieces of silver.

They were willing to sell their souls to keep their jobs. It was the government heads, pharma and hospital executives that sold their souls for 30 pieces of silver.

I see you never addressed the chart that was provided earlier, why not?

They were willing to sell their souls to keep their jobs. It was the government heads, pharma and hospital executives that sold their souls for 30 pieces of silver.

I see you never addressed the chart that was provided earlier, why not?

Being married to a medical professional I disagree that they would sell their souls and falsify documents to keep their jobs.

Forum List

Back