New Subforum Suggestion for USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Given the abundance of white supremacists among the membership, I suggest USMB create a "White Supremacists and Segregationists" subforum to the Race and Race Relations forum, a la the Political Satire subforum. That way they'd have a place on USMB that's exactly what they want: a place they can call their own.

Nice thought! But I don’t think they (the white supremacists) will simply move to that forum if created. Also, we have several minority (black and perhaps other minorities) racists that inhabit the race relations forum.

Considered that. Except is would have been just a Supremacist and Segregrationist Forum. Seems like the folks who frequent Race are pretty much balanced on both ends of the "shade" spectrum....

Given the abundance of white supremacists among the membership, I suggest USMB create a "White Supremacists and Segregationists" subforum to the Race and Race Relations forum, a la the Political Satire subforum. That way they'd have a place on USMB that's exactly what they want: a place they can call their own.

It's called the Rubber Room...

What we really need is a forum for insincere suggestions that are nothing but an exercise in passive-aggressive behavior.

What we really need is a forum for insincere suggestions that are nothing but an exercise in passive-aggressive behavior.
You think my OP sardonic rather than sincere? I assure you my suggestion is serious. I'm well aware there's a political satire subforum, and I'd have put the thread there were I not serious.

Of my however many posts, how many of them suggested to you that my remarks were presented with anything but sincerity?

how bout a forum for burying long winded posts that drone on and on with nothing new added except page counts

Only whites are racist :rolleyes:
How about the "White Supremacists and All Three Black People Who Post On This Board" forum?
No. It must be for white supremacists and white separatists. They must have a place that's all their own, entirely homogenous, because that's the only way for them to be sure that "it's all about them." Indeed, it really should be USMB's first MO-PVR (members only -- photo verification required) subforum, so they could make sure no WINOS (whites in name only), no "high yellow" folks, no "passers," etc. gain admittance.

how bout a forum for burying long winded posts that drone on and on with nothing new added except page counts
The only thing increasing or decreasing page counts is your damn settings.

upload_2018-3-22_22-31-15.png

Use the "ignore" feature. I have come to enjoy this forum far more after placing a good number of people on ignore. Typically, the following gets someone on my ignore list.

1) Posting insane drivel such as truther crap and racial supremacy.
2) Being a repeat, unrepentant, compulsive liar.
3) Constantly spewing rhetoric minus any substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back