New Subforum Suggestion for USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout a forum for burying long winded posts that drone on and on with nothing new added except page counts
The only thing increasing or decreasing page counts is your damn settings.

and what do my settings have to do with posts that stretch into the hundreds and thousands saying nothing
Look at the image, look at what you wrote...Figure it out.
SO my settings force people to drone on and on eh.......
who-are-you-laughing-at.jpg

Only whites are racist :rolleyes:
How about the "White Supremacists and All Three Black People Who Post On This Board" forum?
No. It must be for white supremacists and white separatists. They must have a place that's all their own, entirely homogenous, because that's the only way for them to be sure that "it's all about them." Indeed, it really should be USMB's first MO-PVR (members only -- photo verification required) subforum, so they could make sure no WINOS (whites in name only), no "high yellow" folks, no "passers," etc. gain admittance.

See? Now that's a misconception about what goes on the USMB Race Forum lately. You need to go actually browse it to see that USMB has racism existing on BOTH sides. We have both black and white segregationists and haters duking it out in there. Which is the evil plan as intended.

We ALLOW disgusting and vile opinions to be aired because we expect that other members will challenge them. As long as it's a FAIR FIGHT --- we condone it. And that's pretty much what's happening in that forum after a minor "pruning" job of removing a few that don't fight fair.

I think we got it right. The problem is --- there's not enough MODERATES and peace-makers LEARNING that racism and race superiority comes in ALL shades. From Black to White and in between.

We have moderate lefties stick their noses in that forum thinking they are gonna get praise for Defending the minorities in there ---- only to watch them get absolutely CRUSHED by people they are trying to help.

It's frustrating ---- but watching do-gooders get a nosefull of racism back at them is kinda entertaining in a way.. :19:

To figure out what REALLY is happening in USMB Race forum. I suggest THIS active thread. Especially the latest 8 pages or so.. It IS a fair and balanced fight with the folks that are in there. And it's NOT a WHITE supremacy problem at this point.

I don't have to love the races

Only whites are racist :rolleyes:
How about the "White Supremacists and All Three Black People Who Post On This Board" forum?
No. It must be for white supremacists and white separatists. They must have a place that's all their own, entirely homogenous, because that's the only way for them to be sure that "it's all about them." Indeed, it really should be USMB's first MO-PVR (members only -- photo verification required) subforum, so they could make sure no WINOS (whites in name only), no "high yellow" folks, no "passers," etc. gain admittance.

See? Now that's a misconception about what goes on the USMB Race Forum lately. You need to go actually browse it to see that USMB has racism existing on BOTH sides. We have both black and white segregationists and haters duking it out in there. Which is the evil plan as intended.

We ALLOW disgusting and vile opinions to be aired because we expect that other members will challenge them. As long as it's a FAIR FIGHT --- we condone it. And that's pretty much what's happening in that forum after a minor "pruning" job of removing a few that don't fight fair.

I think we got it right. The problem is --- there's not enough MODERATES and peace-makers LEARNING that racism and race superiority comes in ALL shades. From Black to White and in between.

We have moderate lefties stick their noses in that forum thinking they are gonna get praise for Defending the minorities in there ---- only to watch them get absolutely CRUSHED by people they are trying to help.

It's frustrating ---- but watching do-gooders get a nosefull of racism back at them is kinda entertaining in a way.. :19:

To figure out what REALLY is happening in USMB Race forum. I suggest THIS active thread. Especially the latest 8 pages or so.. It IS a fair and balanced fight with the folks that are in there. And it's NOT a WHITE supremacy problem at this point.

I don't have to love the races

Yeah .I don't know that I would use the term "moderate" leftist, but I recall one particularly entertaining episode where a white leftist was desperately trying to curry favor with one of the racist blacks, who only kept insulting him in return. Rather than learning anything from the encounter, he just kept coming back for more.

The perceptual problem as I see it is that folks like xelor only see one side of the issue. Not only do they fail to note some of the very blatant racism directed towards whites by blacks, but they see anybody who rejects the blatant black racism as being the racists.

In that, he is just a mirror of much of society that has been conditioned to view racism through a very narrow lens.

how bout a forum for burying long winded posts that drone on and on with nothing new added except page counts

and what do my settings have to do with posts that stretch into the hundreds and thousands saying nothing
repeat drivel is still drivel

repeat drivel is still drivel
HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZThiNDYwM2Y1MDg0ZTk1MTg1ZTAxOThmOTNmNmM5NmMvcmF3.gif

How about a forum for people who are fed up, and are publishing their ignore list to show how fed up they are? I enjoy a good melt down, and that would put most of them in the same place.

Given the abundance of white supremacists among the membership, I suggest USMB create a "White Supremacists and Segregationists" subforum to the Race and Race Relations forum, a la the Political Satire subforum. That way they'd have a place on USMB that's exactly what they want: a place they can call their own.

If Xelor were heterosexual, his 'anti-rayciss' website would be very much like this one:

Black People Love Us!

Hi! I'm Sally, and I'm Johnny
back2back.jpg

Welcome to our website:
Black People Love Us!

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

Too funny!

There are only a few people who even approach the same level of anti-black racism as is practiced by blacks who hate whites here. I even had one black poster say he was pleased that my own child was a victim of a racist attack and this website supported him 100% in his ability to say so.

There are some very obvious double standards at play whenever the subject is race, and when those like xelor have such blinders that they absolutely refuse to acknowledge the hatred coming from blacks, sincerity is the furthest thing from their actual intentions.

Given the abundance of white supremacists among the membership, I suggest USMB create a "White Supremacists and Segregationists" subforum to the Race and Race Relations forum, a la the Political Satire subforum. That way they'd have a place on USMB that's exactly what they want: a place they can call their own.

If Xelor were heterosexual, his 'anti-rayciss' website would be very much like this one:

Black People Love Us!

Hi! I'm Sally, and I'm Johnny
back2back.jpg

Welcome to our website:
Black People Love Us!

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

Too funny!

There are only a few people who even approach the same level of anti-black racism as is practiced by blacks who hate whites here. I even had one black poster say he was pleased that my own child was a victim of a racist attack and this website supported him 100% in his ability to say so.

There are some very obvious double standards at play whenever the subject is race, and when those like xelor have such blinders that they absolutely refuse to acknowledge the hatred coming from blacks, sincerity is the furthest thing from their actual intentions.

That site has been around a while; it's hilarious. I like to go back and read the comments pages once in a while. Some of those are even more hilarious, as some people think it's a serious site and not an excellent send up of 'anti-racists' in suburbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back