New Texts show Columbia deans mocking Jewish students

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The antisemitism that Columbia University officials is due to a combination of:

a) the leftist contempt for successful high-achievers because they see them as “oppressors,” and as a group, Jews are among the most successful, and….
b) the influence of Jew-hating Muslims, be it via the foreign Arab money pumped in or the installation of a Muslim as the president of the university

They need to resign their posts.
Their boss is Muslim and probably agrees with them. But of course I agree with you - in a university rampant with antisemitism such blatant antisemitism among the top administrators should not be tolerated.

There would be outrage if the victims of their bigotry were any other minority.

Oh, my bad. I meant to say they need to be thrown into a cage with 20 rabid badgers.

Any time a radical leftist loses a position of power, that's fine with me.

Once again proving me correct when I say there is no difference between the two sides....just two wings of the same bird.

Most professional comedians are Jews that do comedy shows.
Jews actually like being laughed at and don't consider it being anti-semitic.
wow...tell me more about how I think and feel as you are such an expert. Also, you don't see a difference between someone whose profession involves making people laugh at what he says, and a non-professional who is laughed at instead of being taken seriously? That's sad.

Great. Start yourself a write-in campaign for President.

Fuck that, why would anyone want that job?

It is the most thankless job on the planet, no matter what you do half the nation is going to hate you and attack you.

There are reasons we are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden (aka choosing between being shot or being stabbed), and one of those reasons is that nobody worth a shit will put them and their family through the hell that both sides bring to bear on anyone not of their tribe.

Fuck that, why would anyone want that job?

It is the most thankless job on the planet, no matter what you do half the nation is going to hate you and attack you.

There are reasons we are stuck choosing between Trump and Biden (aka choosing between being shot or being stabbed), and one of those reasons is that nobody worth a shit will put them and their family through the hell that both sides bring to bear on anyone not of their tribe.

Ok, good.

Now go fix it.

Ok, good.

Now go fix it.

There is no fixing it that I can see. The only hope is the younger generations will grow tired of the shit we have done and change it.

As for me, I am just working on my exit plan, you all can have what you have wrought

There is no fixing it that I can see. The only hope is the younger generations will grow tired of the shit we have done and change it.

As for me, I am just working on my exit plan, you all can have what you have wrought

Bye. I'm sure your state will appreciate you making more room for your replacement illegals.

:laughing0301:

Anything mockingJewish people is wrong .
It needs to be far stronger .

Like active dislike and contempt for a group supporting Genocide and Apartheid

Forum List

Back