🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Trump campaign ad

Clinton - old deteriorating career politician living off corruption… LOL
trump - older deteriorating con man and carnival barker who has to walk back every fucking thing that comes out of his mouth... LOL

Ha, ha, my LOL is bigger than yours!
image.png

It's funny, really. Hillary releases an ad of Trump talking. In his own words. And the tards are like, "That is SO unfair! Why so much hate and divisiveness?"

:lol:

It's totally mean and hateful to show Trump speaking. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
As you say, Clinton has nothing to offer voters but hate and divisiveness and that's what appeals to you, but Trump offers a positive vision of the future and has laid out clear plans how to get there, which appeals to more rational voters than you.
Oh, you are right! Trump's supporters are all about being positive and kind and nice to people. And they are particularly notable for their optimism about the future.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I'm sorry! I just can't hold it in. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trump is going to Make American Great Again. By expanding Medicaid even further than Obama did.

How come that wasn't in the ad?

"Islam is a religion of violence."

That belief system right there captures AT LEAST half of Trump's Chumps.

But there isn't an ounce of hate or divisiveness behind that belief, amiright? :lol:

A look at the areas history for the last thousand years kinda proves that.

It's funny, really. Hillary releases an ad of Trump talking. In his own words. And the tards are like, "That is SO unfair! Why so much hate and divisiveness?"

:lol:

It's totally mean and hateful to show Trump speaking. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
As you say, Clinton has nothing to offer voters but hate and divisiveness and that's what appeals to you, but Trump offers a positive vision of the future and has laid out clear plans how to get there, which appeals to more rational voters than you.
Oh, you are right! Trump's supporters are all about being positive and kind and nice to people. And they are particularly notable for their optimism about the future.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I'm sorry! I just can't hold it in. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Trump supporters can tell you that they support Trump because of his plans to deal with this issue or that one but Clinton supporters like you cannot give an affirmative reason for supporting her and can only spit out expressions of hate and divisiveness in defense of their support.

If you, like, squint your eyes nearly closed and poke out one of your eyes so you don't see the Christians part in all the violence around the entire globe for the past thousand years, then, sure. You go with that.

This is what the campaign ad of a candidate who wants to be the president of all Americans looks like, not the gospel of hate and divisiveness Clinton spits at the American people.

Lots of people show up wherever Trump goes. People like him, and they just do not like hillary.

If you, like, squint your eyes nearly closed and poke out one of your eyes so you don't see the Christians part in all the violence around the entire globe for the past thousand years, then, sure. You go with that.

So, christian violence is the main reason nobody wants to come to America, but are fleeing to muslim countries? You're on to something here. Good thinking!

So, christian violence is the main reason nobody wants to come to America, but are fleeing to muslim countries? You're on to something here. Good thinking!
Most of the Syrian refugees have been fleeing to Muslim countries. Try reading a newspaper sometime instead of a right wing propaganda mill.

You see, the largest group of victims of terrorism are...Muslims! By a HUUUUUGE margin.

Dumbass.

Trump's Chumps are all peaches and cream. They love Muslims. And Mexicans. And the poor. And gays. And blacks.

They especially love the people on food stamps and don't call them lazy layabouts. No, never. Nuh uh.

You won't find any hate or divisiveness in the Trump camp. Nope. No, siree! You won't hear a single deplorable word out of the whole bunch!

This is what the campaign ad of a candidate who wants to be the president of all Americans looks like, not the gospel of hate and divisiveness Clinton spits at the American people.

Lots of people show up wherever Trump goes. People like him, and they just do not like hillary.

Trump talks to crowds in the same personal, intimate way he would talk to them individually; I don't always like what he says, but I appreciate his candor.

Hillary puts on a performance for her audiences and the only time she seems genuine is when she is talking about how much she hates some one.

Why, it seems like just yesterday Trump was telling us how much he loves the Mexicans...taco bowls.

Much better than his first ad that was too jumpy and was all fear mongering

This ad is closer to Reagans "Its morning in America" it talks more hope than fear

I liked it

I well remember all the heartwarming conversations we have had on this forum with Trump's supporters and their loving attitude toward homosexuals.

Their utter horror and shock at Kim Davis's behavior was a milestone in humanity.

Divisiveness? That just isn't in the Trump supporter lexicon, man! There isn't a bigot in the bunch.

Ohhhhhh! I get it now! If we can find examples of Hillary being ugly, it means Donald Trump becomes nice!

I see how it works!

Thanks for straightening this whole magical thinking thing out for me. I forgot this was the land of Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

right

and Native Americans didn't fight each other before the white man came to this country.

Forum List

Back