🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Trump campaign ad

"Islam is a religion of violence."

That belief system right there captures AT LEAST half of Trump's Chumps.

A look at the areas history for the last thousand years kinda proves that.
If you, like, squint your eyes nearly closed and poke out one of your eyes so you don't see the Christians part in all the violence around the entire globe for the past thousand years, then, sure. You go with that.

right

and Native Americans didn't fight each other before the white man came to this country.
Did I say that?

Man, you have some weird thoughts. Let me make this clear: Those voices in your head are not me.

"Islam is a religion of violence."

That belief system right there captures AT LEAST half of Trump's Chumps.

A look at the areas history for the last thousand years kinda proves that.
If you, like, squint your eyes nearly closed and poke out one of your eyes so you don't see the Christians part in all the violence around the entire globe for the past thousand years, then, sure. You go with that.

right

and Native Americans didn't fight each other before the white man came to this country.
Did I say that?

Man, you have some weird thoughts. Let me make this clear: Those voices in your head are not me.

No weirder than your take on Christians being the cause of the majority of problems with Muslims.

I hope someday someone will straighten me out on this whole "When Muslims do it, it proves Islam is a religion of violence but when Christians do it, it doesn't prove anything about Christianity" thing to me.

You see, I don't bleev either religion is a religion of violence. I think what you have in all religions are some real crazy motherfuckers who think they know God's Will. There is no one more dangerous than a crazy person who thinks they know God's Will.

When the right wing Christian terrorists of the Ku Klux Klan were lynching negroes, they bleeved they were doing God's Will. Now what kind of asshole would a person be if they took a look at an old fashioned Christian cross burning and said, "Christianity is a religion of violence, and here's your proof!"

That would be a deplorable thing to do.

Trump's supporters aren't those kinds of retards. Nope. When they see a Muslim terrorist, they don't leap to the insane conclusion that "Islam is a religion of violence". That would make them deplorable people if they did.

Why, it seems like just yesterday Trump was telling us how much he loves the Mexicans...taco bowls.
And not long before Hillary told us just how much contempt she has for Mexicans.

So where's the part where she called them rapists? Was that one of the things they took out in the carefully edited jump cuts?

Of course, Trump never called Mexicans rapists, he called some of the illegals rapists and some good people.

You ever notice the people who whine about Obama never saying "Muslim terrorist" are the same people you will never hear refer to the KKK as "Christian terrorists"?

Go ahead. Search back on their posts and see for yourselves. They never do it.

They call them "Democrats" frequently, even though quite a few Klansmen were Republicans. Suffolk County, New York springs to mind. Chock full of Republican Klansmen. You couldn't get elected to office in Suffolk County unless you were a GOP Klansmen.

But you never hear the ODS whiners say "Christian terrorist", which is far more accurate than "Democrat".

Not once. Ever. Do they say "Christian terrorists."

Very curious.

Why, it seems like just yesterday Trump was telling us how much he loves the Mexicans...taco bowls.
And not long before Hillary told us just how much contempt she has for Mexicans.

So where's the part where she called them rapists? Was that one of the things they took out in the carefully edited jump cuts?

Of course, Trump never called Mexicans rapists, he called some of the illegals rapists and some good people.

Yes, and Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

Yes, and Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

lol You get caught in one lie after another and instead of acknowledging that you have no idea why you support Clinton and no idea why you oppose Trump, you try to deflect again and again.

lol You get caught in one lie after another and instead of acknowledging that you have no idea why you support Clinton and no idea why you oppose Trump, you try to deflect again and again.

You haven't caught me in a lie. You are hallucinating.

Take a good look at that last post, and try to comprehend, dummy. "They're rapists. Some, I assume, are good people."

Now look what I said about Trump's supporters: "They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people." Does that not imply that MOST of Trump's supporters are deplorable, and that only SOME aren't? And look how much you bitches whined about HALF being called deplorable. You clearly did not like it.

Just so with Trump's rapist comment. He was implying MOST were rapists, and only SOME were good people. Do you understand why that was considered a completely unacceptable statement now?

Probably not.

Speaking of lies, I do not support Clinton, idiot. I think both herds are deplorable. Trump Chumps and Clinton's rubes.

Last edited:

Take a good look at that last post, and try to comprehend, dummy. "They're rapists. Some, I assume, are good people."

"They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people." Does that not imply that MOST of Trump's supporters are deplorable. And look how much you bitches whined about HALF being called deplorable.

Just so with Trump's rapist comment. He was implying MOST were rapists.

Speaking of lies, I do not support Clinton, idiot.

By any reasonable standard he said some of the illegals were rapists, which is probably true. You said he called Mexicans rapists and that is a lie. Still more evidence you have no idea why you support Clinton and oppose Trump.

"They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people." Does that not imply that MOST of Trump's supporters are deplorable. And look how much you bitches whined about HALF being called deplorable.

By any reasonable standard he said some of the illegals were rapists, which is probably true.

No, he implied MOST were rapists and only SOME were not. And that claim is a massive lie.

That's why I rephrased him and said Trump's supporters are deplorable and that some, I assume, are good people. I used the exact same structure so that maybe it would sink in just how massive a lie it was.

Get it now?

By any reasonable standard he said some of the illegals were rapists, which is probably true.

No, he implied MOST were rapists and only SOME were not.

Now you are trying to justify one lie by telling another. How very clinton of you.

"Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people."

Exact same structure. Don't pretend it isn't slurring MOST of Trump's supporters as not being the best and being deplorable, with a minority assumed to be good (just to pretend to be nice while actually increasing the insult).

Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

Exact same structure. Don't pretend it isn't slurring MOST of Trump's supporters as not being the best and being deplorable, with a minority assumed to be good (just to pretend to be nice while actually increasing the insult).
lol It only shows how desperate you are to try to justify your irrational hostility toward Trump.

"Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people."

If Trump was speaking the truth about illegals, then that statement is true for Trump's supporters. Simple as that.

I did not lie. Trump did.

If Trump was speaking the truth about illegals, then that statement is true for Trump's supporters. Simple as that.

I did not lie. Trump did.
We both know you lied and we both know you lied because you have no idea why you support Clinton and oppose Trump, so you have to make up lies to try to justify your irrational hostility toward Trump.

Hildabeast supporters are all about being deplorable... Lol

Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

lol It only shows how desperate you are to try to justify your irrational hostility toward Trump.
My hostility toward Trump is not irrational. It is the most rational hostility there is.

It's like this: If your neighbor invited a guest into their home, and that guest shit all over their furniture, you would have some disdain for your neighbor's guest. You sure would not want them coming around to your house.

But if you invited a guest into YOUR home and they shit all over YOUR furniture, you would have a much greater hostility toward them than you do toward your neighbor's guest.

Just so with Trump. He bought himself into my party and has shit all over it.

I don't much care what Hillary does to her party. In fact, the more she shits all over her party, the better it is for us Republicans.

But Trump is making things good for the Democrats. He is giving them an endless supply of fodder. Fuck him, and fuck everyone who is letting him trash our house.

And the fact is, Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal Democrat all during the Bush years. And then some unbelievably dumb fucks invited him into the Republican house.

Hildabeast supporters are all about being deplorable... Lol
They are. They are just as deplorable as Trump's Chumps. No argument from me there.

They only reason Clinton has a real chance of winning is because of Trump. And vice versa.

If either party had put up a decent candidate, and the other party kept the one they have now, it would be an epic landslide victory for the decent candidate. It would have made history how badly Trump or Clinton would have lost.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Forum List

Back