🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Trump campaign ad

So where's the part where she called them rapists? Was that one of the things they took out in the carefully edited jump cuts?
Of course, Trump never called Mexicans rapists, he called some of the illegals rapists and some good people.

Yes, and Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

lol You get caught in one lie after another and instead of acknowledging that you have no idea why you support Clinton and no idea why you oppose Trump, you try to deflect again and again.

You haven't caught me in a lie. You are hallucinating.

Take a good look at that last post, and try to comprehend, dummy. "They're rapists. Some, I assume, are good people."

"They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people." Does that not imply that MOST of Trump's supporters are deplorable. And look how much you bitches whined about HALF being called deplorable.

Just so with Trump's rapist comment. He was implying MOST were rapists.

Speaking of lies, I do not support Clinton, idiot.

By any reasonable standard he said some of the illegals were rapists, which is probably true. You said he called Mexicans rapists and that is a lie. Still more evidence you have no idea why you support Clinton and oppose Trump.

He did not say some are rapists and murderers. He said Mexico sends over its rapists and murderers and then admitted that "some" may be alright

Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

Exact same structure. Don't pretend it isn't slurring MOST of Trump's supporters as not being the best and being deplorable, with a minority assumed to be good (just to pretend to be nice while actually increasing the insult).
lol It only shows how desperate you are to try to justify your irrational hostility toward Trump.
My hostility toward Trump is not irrational. It is the most rational hostility there is.

It's like this: If your neighbor invited a guest into their home, and that guest shit all over their furniture, you would have some disdain for your neighbor's guest. You sure would not want them coming around to your house.

But if you invited a guest into YOUR home and they shit all over YOUR furniture, you would have a much greater hostility toward them than you do toward your neighbor's guest.

Just so with Trump. He bought himself into my party and has shit all over it.

I don't much care what Hillary does to her party. In fact, the more she shits all over her party, the better it is for us Republicans.

But Trump is making things good for the Democrats. He is giving them an endless supply of fodder. Fuck him, and fuck everyone who is letting him trash our house.

And the fact is, Trump was a far left New York limousine liberal Democrat all during the Bush years. And then some unbelievably dumb fucks invited him into the Republican house.
Clearly you don't understand just how crazy you sound. It's not your house and it never was. The Party is the people in it, and in the primaries Trump gave Republican voters a clear choice and they chose him.

The debate in the primaries and now in the general election is about Trump's nationalism - which if you had a functioning brain you would know has nothing to do with nazis or any kind of bigotry - and the philosophy of globalism which has been embraced by both parties since WWII. Only two other candidates in the primaries seemed to understand this, Kasich and Cruz, but both are politicians who hedged on a commitment to take a fresh look at globalism and how it effects the welfare of Americans, and because they hedged, they lost. Clearly you are the outsider in the Republican Party, not Trump.

Trump's nationalism has nothing to do with racism or any kind of bigotry. It is about taking care of business at home before taking care of business abroad and then taking care of business abroad only to the extent it effects the welfare of Americans before concerning ourselves with other foreign issues. Globalism, on the other hand, which has been the sacred text of American foreign policy for both parties since WWII, says that the US government should consider the welfare of foreigners like Mexicans and Syrian refugees in the same way as it considers the welfare of Americans citizens.

Few voters would go to the polls saying, yes, I want to vote for a government that will consider the welfare of an illegal immigrant from Mexico or a refugee from Syria as equal in importance to my welfare or the welfare of my family, but that is exactly what they have been voting for for decades. Trump has presented voters with an alternative, take care of Americans first, and in increasing numbers they are embracing it.

Trump didn't destroy the Republican Party, he liberated it from the globalist philosophy that has dominated it since WWII.

Of course, Trump never called Mexicans rapists, he called some of the illegals rapists and some good people.

Yes, and Trump's supporters are not the best. They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people.

lol You get caught in one lie after another and instead of acknowledging that you have no idea why you support Clinton and no idea why you oppose Trump, you try to deflect again and again.

You haven't caught me in a lie. You are hallucinating.

Take a good look at that last post, and try to comprehend, dummy. "They're rapists. Some, I assume, are good people."

"They're deplorable. Some, I assume, are good people." Does that not imply that MOST of Trump's supporters are deplorable. And look how much you bitches whined about HALF being called deplorable.

Just so with Trump's rapist comment. He was implying MOST were rapists.

Speaking of lies, I do not support Clinton, idiot.

By any reasonable standard he said some of the illegals were rapists, which is probably true. You said he called Mexicans rapists and that is a lie. Still more evidence you have no idea why you support Clinton and oppose Trump.

He did not say some are rapists and murderers. He said Mexico sends over its rapists and murderers and then admitted that "some" may be alright

He never said Mexicans are rapists. He said some illegal immigrants from Mexico are rapists and some are not.

Forum List

Back