New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

john54

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2018

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)
Part of the reason he's so popular with certain people.

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
Tucker's email's also reveal a contempt for his own audience.

ANTIFA are all scum. Fuck your Dem party brownshirts.
You're bringing up the nazis - you realize all the actual neo-nazis in this country, like swastikas and all, are on the right? They've been having multiple rallies across the u.s. this month:

Yes that's real and yes this is happening in America and yeah Tucker carlson approves of them fighting "how white men fight" as he says.

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
Everybody knows what you want to taste.

1. A racist (uh duh)
And

Do not ever believe anything the filthy lying leftist vermin CNN says.

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
Cold day in Hell (Progressive HQ) before I listen to the KKK Party on race

You ain’t black!

Do not ever believe anything the leftist vermin CNN says.

Democrats pretend they haven’t wished death on every conservative boy they have tried to cancel.
I can assure you I have had dark thoughts about the far right, and I'm among the angriest leftists you'll ever meet, but I've never wished a republican kid would die. Wishing for kids to die isn't normal, bud. It's crossing a line.

So you counter with more filthy lying leftist vermin.

That's funny.

You're not too bright, are you?

Forum List

Back