New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

When a court document is redacted, that means certain parts are uncensored for public release. In this case, these were texts Tucker sent to his producer which were used in the dominion trial and were just redacted.

"Redacted" does not mean "uncensored". It means exactly the opposite.

iu

When was the last time "The Proud Boys" (IMO, a bunch of possibly homo-erotic doofuses)

threw Molotov cocktails into a crowd or bottles with lit firework mortars in them that explode?

NEVER!

Yeah, only ANTIFA does things like that. They are certainly domestic terrorists, whereas "The Proud Boys" just

like to brawl with them for kicks.
Yes, the Proud Boys do pick fights with them just do kicks and in this case they do it when there is a dozen of them and can pick on just one person.

That’s exactly what happened in the fight Carlson is referencing here. The Proud Boys started a fight with a black guy just walking down the street whom they decided was antifa.

Yes, the Proud Boys do pick fights with them just do kicks and in this case they do it when there is a dozen of them and can pick on just one person.

That’s exactly what happened in the fight Carlson is referencing here. The Proud Boys started a fight with a black guy just walking down the street whom they decided was antifa.
ANTIFA are a bunch of pussies that don't fight like white men.

You're bringing up the nazis - you realize all the actual neo-nazis in this country, like swastikas and all, are on the right? They've been having multiple rallies across the u.s. this month:

Yes that's real and yes this is happening in America and yeah Tucker carlson approves of them fighting "how white men fight" as he says.

You need to study how white men fight. We see the beat downs they receive in certain areas. The elites from Europe over Millenia who forced them into endless wars have put into their DNA a resolve that once started that needs to be completed. And only the same has stopped them from completing their goals. This is far more than Neo Nazis and Klan and the rest.

"Redacted" does not mean "uncensored". It means exactly the opposite.

iu

Yeah, certain parts are  left uncensored.

So you say.

Why should I believe lying leftist vermin?

I guess I'm...encouraged? That you'd find his texts bothersome enough to want to deny that they're real.

Yeah, certain parts are  left uncensored.

HILARIOUS!

"Redacted" means the opposite of what you think it means, but since some parts are not redacted, you think that means you're right!

Just fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS!

"Redacted" means the opposite of what you think it means, but since some parts are not redacted, you think that means you're right!

Just fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a caricature of yourself -seriously - a conspiracy theorist troll. Oddly you seem to be intelligent - at least enough to research, use proper grammar, and pick apart my word usage. Why not apply that to asking why you follow a party whose leaders are hate-filled opportunists and consider what influence they've had on you and if putting yourself below men like Tucker and Trump is what you want to be all about...

Forum List

Back