New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

I think we haven't seen but a tip of Tucker's emails. Fox knows that and that the upcoming trials are going to expose them also.

yep & there is the crux. they KNEW & they allowed it all.

they are gonna lose again. & smartmatic must be salivating.

Do not ever believe anything the filthy lying leftist vermin CNN says.

go-back-home-whore-island-anchorman-funny-rude-doormat-damn-good.jpg

....and we aren't coming to the Republican Party.
I'll reiterate that anyone casting a vote based on skin color is an idiot, but if "blacks" are leaving the Democrat party where are the going if not the Republican party? Im sure there is some percentage that are either opting out or voting 3rd party but I cant fathom that "black voters" are in significant numbers acting differently than "white voters" or "latino voters".

I'll reiterate that anyone casting a vote based on skin color is an idiot, but if "blacks" are leaving the Democrat party where are the going if not the Republican party? Im sure there is some percentage that are either opting out or voting 3rd party but I cant fathom that "black voters" are in significant numbers acting differently than "white voters" or "latino voters".
Why would any black person vote republican?

Tucker isn't around anymore and he wasn't an elected official and this hardly rises to the level of a current event. What's the point?

Forum List

Back