New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

"That's not how white men fight"

What a weird thing to say, a weird thought to even enter a person's mind.

What kind of person even thinks that, let alone says it?

You're a caricature of yourself -seriously - a conspiracy theorist troll. Oddly you seem to be intelligent - at least enough to research, use proper grammar, and pick apart my word usage. Why not apply that to asking why you follow a party whose leaders are hate-filled opportunists and consider what influence they've had on you and if putting yourself below men like Tucker and Trump is what you want to be all about...

Keep talking.

:blahblah:

You are entertaining me.

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Kick rocks with that bullshit. :cool:
Hmmm, the truth shouldn't be hard to post and folks ignore BS.

Does the Proud Boys represent the right?
Does Qanon represent the right?
"The Right"? I have no idea. Im guessing they represent the "Right" as much as ANTIFA, or Janes Revenge represent the "Left".

I know it makes you feel better to put everyone in a box and believe that everyone who doesnt think exactly like you do is some right wing terrorist but that's not remotely the case. The Proud Boys are less than 10000 people in a country of 330 million. And that's a very generous estimation of their membership. There are just as many estimates that it's less than 1000.

If three black biden supporters ganged up on a far right kid and a cnn reporter said he wished they'd kill him and he could taste it but he was disappointed they ganged up because that's not how black people fight, you'd see no problem with those comments then?
I believe in freedom of speech.

If three black biden supporters ganged up on a far right kid and a cnn reporter said he wished they'd kill him and he could taste it but he was disappointed they ganged up because that's not how black people fight, you'd see no problem with those comments then?
You have no problem with "if you dont vote for me you aint black" ?

"The Right"? I have no idea. Im guessing they represent the "Right" as much as ANTIFA, or Janes Revenge represent the "Left".

I know it makes you feel better to put everyone in a box and believe that everyone who doesnt think exactly like you do is some right wing terrorist but that's not remotely the case. The Proud Boys are less than 10000 people in a country of 330 million. And that's a very generous estimation of their membership. There are just as many estimates that it's less than 1000.
How many BLM members are there?

How many Antifa members are there?

It is the rightwing racist who try to lump all black folks together.

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)
Of course that's how white men fight....silly tuck'ems.

You're bringing up the nazis - you realize all the actual neo-nazis in this country, like swastikas and all, are on the right? They've been having multiple rallies across the u.s. this month:

Yes that's real and yes this is happening in America and yeah Tucker carlson approves of them fighting "how white men fight" as he says.

They are cheering on the beating of anti-fascists.....we know what side they are on. They probably have brown shirts and Sam Browne belts in their closets.

Forum List

Back