New Tucker texts released: "I hoped they'd hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it."

You're bringing up the nazis - you realize all the actual neo-nazis in this country, like swastikas and all, are on the right? They've been having multiple rallies across the u.s. this month:

Yes that's real and yes this is happening in America and yeah Tucker carlson approves of them fighting "how white men fight" as he says.

How many of them were responsible for burning and sacking dozens of cities in 2020?

How many of them assault any speaker appearing on college campuses, who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool cultural Marxist?

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)
You’re another attempted assassin who endorses democrat fascism.
Democrat axiom… If you can’t handle dissent, kill the dissenter.

Why would any black person vote republican?

Why would any black person vote for a senile white loser who says, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black", implying that black people are not capable of knowing what's in their own best interests?

Many blacks including my girlfriend are.
Yes, many blacks I know are starting to see the upside to cutting Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and they are also starting to realize that all of this woke stuff is going too far and they need to distance themselves from all of these darkies and trannies

As they say....nobody hates black folks more than black folks who want to be accepted by white folks....

New texts released from the dominion case reveal that Tucker temporarily rooted for a mob of Trump supporters when three surrounded an anti-fa protester. He also expressed disappointment that they ganged up on him, saying, "That's not how white men fight."

In fairness in his next texts he says he regretted feeling that way and wanted to remember that was someone else's kid, but the texts nonetheless reveal that Tucker Carlson is:

1. A racist (uh duh)
And
2. Harboring a deep hatred for the far left (also not surprising but scary for a 'news' anchor to cheer on a kid's death. That shouldn't be normal.)
tenor.gif

Aren't you woke crybabies aware that ALL WHITE PEOPLE are "racists" from birth? Get with the program, boy.

And any red-blooded American has a deep hatred for Marxism and it's puppets.

Sounds like he found himself hoping some little Antifa piece of shit was killed, which is understandable, then relented and didn’t like that emotion and regretted it, which is reason coming in to override emotion, and admitting the whole thing just feels honest.

Not remotely gonna pretend my first thought about any dead Antifa isn’t “good” and “what did that trash do to deserve it?”

Yes, many blacks I know are starting to see the upside to cutting Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and they are also starting to realize that all of this woke stuff is going too far and they need to distance themselves from all of these darkies and trannies

As they say....nobody hates black folks more than black folks who want to be accepted by white folks....
Black people are starting to realize the Democrat party has been feeding them lies. They don't hate other blacks like you believe.

And then there are all those black folks who vote for old white racists who hate black folks but pretend to like black folks. Those kinds of black folks are more fun to watch.

Black people are starting to realize the Democrat party has been feeding them lies. They don't hate other blacks like you believe.
They should hate darkies tho.....since darkies are sub-human savages.....

we need to find a way to identify the good blacks when you see them.....if we can have them wear uniforms or something, it will make it easier to tell them apart from the bad blacks......

Like if you look at this picture.....how can you tell which of these blacks is a bad thug black that we should fear vs the good black?? They all look dangerous and scary to me..so how can we know?

R_00.rac008 (48).png

But if we made them wear uniforms or something to make them less scary and dark...then we would know they are doctors....
R_00.rac008 (47).jpg

Spoken by a true racist ^^^^^^

Because I believe everything tuckems says. ^^^^^^
Um ... Antifa are almost all white, basement dwellers. Are you saying that if a white person doesn't like other white people then he's a racist? Oh ... who am I kidding. Of course that's what you're saying.

Forum List

Back