New type of dating happening in NYC which feels like a 1998 type of match making

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
A brick wall in brooklyn has become a dating site in Brooklyn which is full of NYC singles looking for their next match on the Pique Dating App. To participate u must scan a QR code at the park where the wall is located and donate $25 to $60. Then you will have a polariod pic taken of u which will go on the wall with a small index card below your pic with details about you. I dont think I think I will do anything like this in philly. lol But so many people are desperate for love

They should get a dog if they want love.

shutterstock_195767867-1.jpg

A brick wall in brooklyn has become a dating site in Brooklyn which is full of NYC singles looking for their next match on the Pique Dating App. To participate u must scan a QR code at the park where the wall is located and donate $25 to $60. Then you will have a polariod pic taken of u which will go on the wall with a small index card below your pic with details about you. I dont think I think I will do anything like this in philly. lol But so many people are desperate for love

It is a nice idea. We all need love, it is only human. Can anybody...find me...somebody too loooove.

Forum List

Back