New Video Drops Of Hunter Biden Discussing With Hooker Of How Much Crack He Has.

Hunter's father Joe is as much a pedophile as he is. I take it you haven't read Asley's diary?
I've heard about it. Pretty sick stuff. I don't know if she claimed that he touched her. But, it seems that he has a thing for being naked in front of females who cannot get away. Some female Secret Service Agents complained about him doing that at his pool at the VP's residence.

How did Dr. Jill allow all that shit?

I've heard about it. Pretty sick stuff. I don't know if she claimed that he touched her. But, it seems that he has a thing for being naked in front of females who cannot get away. Some female Secret Service Agents complained about him doing that at his pool at the VP's residence.

How did Dr. Jill allow all that shit?
jesus you're duped....poor America...link? lol

1657504934364.png

Hunter is a Ukrainian gas executive who the libs impeached President Trump for suggesting that the Ukrainian government investigate him.

I'd say after seeing this, it was good advice on the part of the Trumpster.

More video leaks. Hunter Biden has mental breakdown on beach.

Hunter Biden having a mental breakdown on the Beach​

You are a brainwashed functional moron if you believe that crap.

You're onto us-- -- that was a Hunter double actor in there who just happens to look, sound, dress and talk just like Hunter Biden. He is really a Russian actor with plastic surgery made up by Pootin to confuse and defeat the Biden Administration! :spinner:

Only deplorable brainwashed fools would care about this stuff from years ago, hater dupe.

^^^^ Brought to you by the same people who fought Trump's 2016 election with a publicly made video from 15 years earlier who disparaged Trump for getting remarried 10 years earlier, then tried to expose Trump by illegally stealing a tax return of his from 2008 now still trying to get Trump on imaginary charges stemming from actions nearly two years ago!

Forum List

Back