🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Web Site Format

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO WE ALL KNOW NOW: we no longer have drag and drop to insert files and images. Instead of a simple 2 second operation, now you have to open the attach box, find the appropriate menu for where the file is in your computer, then spend two minutes searching through all the files to find the right filespec that matches the one you are looking for! NICE!

A REAL IMPROVEMENT (sarcasm intended)

What're you on a phone ? If so go buy a Dell and put the damn phone down

No, I don't even own a smartphone. I'm using a $2000 27" Apple LED Cinema monitor on a $6000 MacPro computer. Dell toy computer is a piece of crap. And your attachment showed exactly what I see. Not sure what part you are missing.

Smiles.

smiles.jpg

Ain't smilin'. Are you kidding me? Need a magnifying glass!

Ain't no "improvement." I see I'll be going through picking out all of my favorites everytime I log on and hoping it saves them.

THE KICKER: The ones I liked and used most often at the very bottom are gone. The translation destroyed them into stupid caricatures that all look the same and are hard to tell from one another!

Ah, wondered why I was getting those database error messages earlier.

The new look is fine, and I didn't have to try and find my password again, so good job on moving files over. It's slower to me so far, and I have to use the hand crank on my power supply more often, though.

A little crisper in appearance. When looking at responses, much easier to see who is responding in threads where many posters have commented and contained and been quoted. Following the lines down from poster to comment in the tree easier to follow.
Some things not where expected, but found what I was looking for. I think I liked the old ratings better, but is nice to have a negative rating for something I don't want to respond to, but would like to register a general disapproval, miss the old ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back