New Year, New Questions about Russian hacking

tolumba21

Dec 17, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump continued to question whether Russia was involved in cyber attacks against the United States, saying on New Year's Eve that he wants to be sure the intelligence community analysis is correct, and adding that he "knows a lot about hacking."

"Well, I just want them to be sure, because it's a pretty serious charge, and I want them to be sure. And if you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong," the president-elect said, when asked why he seems to doubt the intelligence analysis that Russia is behind the hacking, referring to the intelligence cited about Iraq possessing weapons of mass destruction leading up to the Iraq War.

Arriving at his New Year's bash Saturday at Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida, Trump also doubled down on cyber security claims that computers are partially to blame, telling reporters that no computer is safe from hacking and secure messages should instead be sent via courier.

"It's very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old fashioned way because I'll tell you what, no computer is safe," said the president-elect said when asked about the importance of cyber security. "I don't care what they say, no computer is safe. I have a boy who's 10 years old, he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier."

What is the magnitude of this New Year's Revolution after 2016 broke all the rules?

http://abcn.ws/2iCah3Z

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Facts, not abcnews that is as always the. THE Question is sir would you rather have Russia kill you with a knife, or a nuke? ANS>>>WELL I guess a Nuke would be an easier death if I were in the blast zone? >>> REPORT.>>> This person said it was okay if we were killed by Russian nukes.

President-elect Donald Trump continued to question whether Russia was involved in cyber attacks against the United States, saying on New Year's Eve that he wants to be sure the intelligence community analysis is correct, and adding that he "knows a lot about hacking."

"Well, I just want them to be sure, because it's a pretty serious charge, and I want them to be sure. And if you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong," the president-elect said, when asked why he seems to doubt the intelligence analysis that Russia is behind the hacking, referring to the intelligence cited about Iraq possessing weapons of mass destruction leading up to the Iraq War.

Arriving at his New Year's bash Saturday at Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida, Trump also doubled down on cyber security claims that computers are partially to blame, telling reporters that no computer is safe from hacking and secure messages should instead be sent via courier.

"It's very important, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old fashioned way because I'll tell you what, no computer is safe," said the president-elect said when asked about the importance of cyber security. "I don't care what they say, no computer is safe. I have a boy who's 10 years old, he can do anything with a computer. You want something to really go without detection, write it out and have it sent by courier."

What is the magnitude of this New Year's Revolution after 2016 broke all the rules?

http://abcn.ws/2iCah3Z

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Would somebody please tell Trump that the CIA warned that most information about the existence of WMD came from an already discredited source, but Bush ignored them and fell for the discredited source anyway?

Forum List

Back