New York candidate for state assembly to New York Times: "If I Win My District, I’ll Get Rid of It"

...Chad lives with his wife Megan and dog Nina on 63 acres in beautiful Westford, NY, population 868, in the Eastern part of Otsego County. As a Data Analyst and Project Manager...

Code words meaning the douchebag never held a paying job. Hint, "data analysts and project managers" are usually what unemployed democrats (but financed by their local synagogues or whatever) say they are until running for office...

...Chad lives with his wife Megan and dog Nina on 63 acres in beautiful Westford, NY, population 868, in the Eastern part of Otsego County. As a Data Analyst and Project Manager...

Code words meaning the douchebag never held a paying job. Hint, "data analysts and project managers" are usually what unemployed democrats (but financed by their local synagogues or whatever) say they are until running for office...

Data analyst is one of the fast growing fields in the nation. Almost every company now relies on big data for decision making and that data needs to be made sense of and that is the job of a data analyst.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Data analyst is one of the fast growing fields in the nation. Almost every company now relies on big data for decision making and that data needs to be made sense of and that is the job of a data analyst.

Nothing like people who couldn't do a job, mocking the job because they don't understand the job.

Nothing like people who couldn't do a job, mocking the job because they don't understand the job.

Yep. Hell I got my PMP last year and it was the main reason I am making 12 grand a year more this year than last.

Forum List

Back