New York city issues first US " INTERSEX" birth certificate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For the first time in the United States, New York City issued a birth certificate reading “intersex” in the gender field. On December 15, the city’s Department of Health and Mental Hygiene corrected the original birth certificate of Sara Kelly Keenan, born in Brooklyn 55 years ago. She received it in the mail at her Santa Cruz, California, home on Tuesday.

DAYS OF LOT: New York City issues first US 'intersex' birth certificate

I am speechless on this reject action. Let the terror begin and it will come in ways most of us haven't even thought of yet.

So let's see an addiction coach who wants to coach other people but yet they don't even know wtf sex they are.... Mmmmm k.

Liberals are trying to do all the weird shit they can before Trump gets into office

I have decided that finally this is a bridge too far, and I cannot go further.

The ABC comedy Modern Family recently featured a nine-year-old boy who "identifies" as a girl. My response: a permanent boycott of this show.

The Netflix drama American Odyssey featured a story about a female American soldier trying to make her way back from behind enemy lines. They introduced a transgender man dressed like a woman. My response: a permanent boycott of this show.

We have let them push us and now we have to start pushing back otherwise our wives, daughters, sisters will not be safe when they enter a restroom or locker room.

American men need to resort to vigilante solutions if necessary. Any man who is found in the wrong place at the wrong time should be dealt with, unofficially. If the police are told they cannot intervene to save our women, then it is up to us men to do so.

The ABC comedy Modern Family recently featured a nine-year-old boy who "identifies" as a girl. My response: a permanent boycott of this show.

The Netflix drama American Odyssey featured a story about a female American soldier trying to make her way back from behind enemy lines. They introduced a transgender man dressed like a woman. My response: a permanent boycott of this show.

We have let them push us and now we have to start pushing back otherwise our wives, daughters, sisters will not be safe when they enter a restroom or locker room.

American men need to resort to vigilante solutions if necessary. Any man who is found in the wrong place at the wrong time should be dealt with, unofficially. If the police are told they cannot intervene to save our women, then it is up to us men to do so.
I can see why you didn't vote for Trump, he's not nazi enough.

I can see why you didn't vote for Trump, he's not nazi enough.
Thank you for your idiotic comment. You have proven yourself worthy to join the other idiots on my ignore list. Good bye.

Forum List

Back