New York Dad Drugs and Rapes 3 of Daughter's 13 Year Old Friends During Sleep-Over

View attachment 495233

Well, THAT sure makes it all o.k. in your world.
These perpetual threads about a mugging, a rape, a catfight at Burger King....always some black perp, some local story in a city far from me. It's totally transparent in its "point." Because they're black.

These perpetual threads about a mugging, a rape, a catfight at Burger King....always some black perp, some local story in a city far from me. It's totally transparent in its "point." Because they're black.
Unless one is racist, one would conclude that a lot of crime is committed by blacks however, the real truth is that blacks/browns/whites (basically anyone) who lives in Democrat-controlled neighborhoods,hovels, inner city areas are more likely to commit crimes. Throw away your racist window and see the truth!!! Marxist-Entitlement leads to destruction.

Last edited:
View attachment 495233

The people who post this stuff on USMB don't care that they are blatantly obvious. If both a white guy and a black guy commit similarly heinous crimes, only the black guy's will be the subject of a thread.

I wonder what these posters get out of it. It really amounts to an attempt at mass character assassination against an entire demographic group. This practice is an interesting twist on bearing false witness.

Why isnt this a capitol Offense? Anything but the death penalty is not justice
Since there wasn't any murder involved, to me, making sure that the perpetrator becomes someone else's word that I can't say in the joint would be sufficient especially if the monster has no regrets. Should such a punishment only bring a smile to this face, then the authority people can just get rid of him in whatever way it is that they see fit.

God bless you and the victims and the monster's daughter always!!!

Holly

P.S. Unless she sides with her dad, I pray that the monster's daughter doesn't lose her friends in any way.

View attachment 495233

Yeah? So? I think he should be tried as an adult.

Did you have a point?
Yes, that people with white skin do horrendous things, too.
Yes...and if they do then they deserve the full force of the Law. Pity they can't get all those DemoKKKrat Klan members who lynched Blacks.

Greg

View attachment 495233

....yes, and?? Is it all "slavery's" fault???

Greg

View attachment 495233

As opposed to the undeniable pattern of our mainstream media that has turned you mindlessly woke.

How you can be such a complete skeptic in one situation but so utterly gullible in another is beyond me. I chalk it up to your being completely irrational.

View attachment 495233

Did you have a point?
Yes, that people with white skin do horrendous things, too.
No shit. Not everything is about race, you moron.

View attachment 495233

Did you have a point?
He is being tried as an adult. No execution though, because he's a juvenile.
Too bad. He can rot in prison, though.

View attachment 495233

Normal people can hear about a horrific crime and believe the criminal should be punished.

Extremists have to drag race into it where it plays no part.

Why isnt this a capitol Offense? Anything but the death penalty is not justice

View attachment 495225
Have you got some special site you go to to get all the blacks behaving badly threads you put up all the time?
It's not really special, if liberals bothered to actually look at data and statistics, they would see that blacks disproportionately commit violent crimes. The only thing that might be special here, is finding one honest reporter that allows it to be seen by the public.

View attachment 495233

Did you have a point?
The point is whataboutery --- because this one is white.

Probably the bad acne made him do it.

View attachment 495233

Systemic racism and white privilege at work right there.

If he were a black kid, the police would have shot him in his bed. RIGHT?
Oh go soak your head, Bootney.

Forum List

Back