🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York gets things done, much of the U.S not so much.

This is why I like New York better than much of the country.

New York State steps in to create awesome things.

Take the Walkway over the Hudson.

There was an old abandoned rail-bridge.

New York State stepped in to fund the biggest pedestrian bridge in the World.

This is beautiful, entertaining, and good for tourism.

Why many people in the U.S would complain about this, is beyond me.

That's kind of why most of your states are boring, or ugly.

Now, they are going to make an Empire Trail to connect New York City with Canada, and Buffalo with rail trails.

Minnewaska is another great example.

In most states it would have become a development.

But, the state stepped in, and saved it.

A raised walkway is all it takes to get you to agree to absurd high taxes, high rent, ridiculous laws like no 32oz or larger drinks. Etc...

My idea of most New Yorkers...

They'r either stupid rich or just stupid.

Rent is driven by demand.

Taxes kind of too.
New York has a lot better services than much of the country, and that costs $.

But, absolutely I do support the Empire Trail system.
Yes, it costs money, but it's good for tourism, and it's entertainment, and beauty.
Well worth it.

I've been to Florida, what a mess, tons of stores, and very little park land.
Even the beaches are few, and far between.
The state just doesn't do much at all, if it was New York on the other hand...

There are few beaches in Florida? I live here. We've got beaches up the whazzoo! What part of Florida did you visit? Orlando?:blowup:

No! no! no! He's right. Florida is no place for folks from NY.

Why, we're crawlin' with bugs...
View attachment 160215

overrun by crabs...

View attachment 160216

the beaches are horribly overcrowded...
View attachment 160219

it's always cloudy...

View attachment 160221

the fish are a nuisance...

View attachment 160223

dangerous creatures lurking about....

View attachment 160225

restaurant parking lots are full...

View attachment 160228

no parks or fun things to do...

View attachment 160229

no quiet, peaceful places...

View attachment 160234

Florida is just way way too crowded - no room, no room!

View attachment 160239

So sad...:cry:
I had to laugh at the bugs part. It reminded me of one of my aunts who at one time moved from Pennsylvania to Texas. Her husband was an Air Force pilot. In an orientation for the wives she said the first thing they told her was "ladies there are 20 million(or some such number) kinds of bugs in the world and Texas has 'em all".

Now, they are going to make an Empire Trail to connect New York City with Canada, and Buffalo with rail trails.

And you cry all the time about 9/11. You fuckers hump the hell out that. In a large group you always immediately know where two people are from and it will alway be because those two have the loudest mouths and everyone hates them. Those two places will be Texas and New York.

I have only one thing against NY. Yankee fans. I can forgive a NY Yankee, he's just a ballplayer trying to make a living. But a Yankee fan has made a conscious decision and as all decent people know, it's just wrong..

Which baseball team has more history than the Yankees?
The Yankees symbol is recognized by quite a few Worldwide. (There's a reason for that)

Not that I'm even really a Baseball fan, but if I was I'd be a Yankees fan.

Well, it is after all The Center of the Universe

I've been to Florida, what a mess, tons of stores, and very little park land.
Even the beaches are few, and far between.
The state just doesn't do much at all, if it was New York on the other hand...

There are few beaches in Florida? I live here. We've got beaches up the whazzoo! What part of Florida did you visit? Orlando?:blowup:

Sure, Beaches are plentiful in Florida, but many of them are private where I've been between Tampa, and Fort Meyers.
Our favorite beach in Sarasota, was filled with bums last time we went, the other was much too crowded.

Might I point out that New York Long Island public Beaches tend to be more prevalent.

Yes, I agree New Yawkahs get a lot done.....in performing enough Islam fellatio to stain your entire coastline white with muslim semen. In 2010 you sick sons of bitches allowed a mosque to be built a couple of blocks from Ground Zero. A mosque after a terrorist attack is the SIGNATURE of victory in a muslim conquest, so fuck you NYC smartass PUNKS and your stupid-sounding accent inability to pronounce the letter R. The only American city on which I wish more muslim misery than New Yawkers is San Franshitsco. And I was born there so it pains me to see my birth town filled with the WORST living things in America, or possibly the whole planet.

As far as your recent Islam attack goes, you New Yawkahs WANTED that Islam hate-cult so bad and by god you got it, didn't you, you diBlasio re-electors? Also, every single word in this post can apply to the European Islam-fellatrix nation of your choice.

Muslims can live all kinds of odd places, even Shelbyville, Tennessee apparently has a lot of them.

And you cry all the time about 9/11. You fuckers hump the hell out that. In a large group you always immediately know where two people are from and it will alway be because those two have the loudest mouths and everyone hates them. Those two places will be Texas and New York.

I have only one thing against NY. Yankee fans. I can forgive a NY Yankee, he's just a ballplayer trying to make a living. But a Yankee fan has made a conscious decision and as all decent people know, it's just wrong..

The Yankees symbol is recognized by quite a few Worldwide. (There's a reason for that)

NO, NO, NO. Don't do it. As soon as you put the cap on you're going to become loud and obnoxious! And all decent people will look down on you!

Yes, I agree New Yawkahs get a lot done.....in performing enough Islam fellatio to stain your entire coastline white with muslim semen. In 2010 you sick sons of bitches allowed a mosque to be built a couple of blocks from Ground Zero. A mosque after a terrorist attack is the SIGNATURE of victory in a muslim conquest, so fuck you NYC smartass PUNKS and your stupid-sounding accent inability to pronounce the letter R. The only American city on which I wish more muslim misery than New Yawkers is San Franshitsco. And I was born there so it pains me to see my birth town filled with the WORST living things in America, or possibly the whole planet.

As far as your recent Islam attack goes, you New Yawkahs WANTED that Islam hate-cult so bad and by god you got it, didn't you, you diBlasio re-electors? Also, every single word in this post can apply to the European Islam-fellatrix nation of your choice.

Other parts of the state are and are very beautiful, like the region around Fishkill.[/QUOTE

Dutchess County, is pretty awesome.

So is the Hudson Valley. Whenever I go across the Tappan Zee, I try to imagine what the river valley was like when the Native Americans were there.
I don't know what the fuss is about with different ethnic and religious groups, though. There are a few bad apples in any city of any size, but it doesn't have to do with ethnicity. People everywhere are just people, and the vast majority are decent. And that's not Pollyanna talking, just experience.

NO, NO, NO. Don't do it. As soon as you put the cap on you're going to become loud and obnoxious! And all decent people will look down on you!

Maybe I got that disease to. I do like the Yankees.

Forum List

Back