New York Governor Crooked Andrew Cuomo grants clemency to 29 convicts, including murderers

Doesn't make it right, it just mean that liberals don't give a fuck. Neither do you.
I wonder how you would feel if one of those children were yours.
I'm putting money on you not ever wanting them released.

The Governor followed the rules that are in place, he did nothing wrong.

I am sure that you are right, I would not want them released, but that is why we do not base our justice system on emotion.

The purpose of prison is not supposed to be vengeance.

Doesn't make it right, it just mean that liberals don't give a fuck. Neither do you.

I am sure that you are right, I would not want them released, but that is why we do not base our justice system on emotion.

Like I said, it doesn't make it right with the release.
I suppose you're going to tell me that prison is for rehabilitation. :auiqs.jpg:

Cuomo knows that those criminals will be voting Democrat for the rest of their lives

That's why in every major city the Democrats plea down violent crime to small sentences, because their friends and relatives are Democrat voters.

I suppose you're going to tell me that prison is for rehabilitation. :auiqs.jpg:

That is what it should be for. It would better serve society if it were.

That’s weird... Golfing Gator is taking the same position any LefTard would...I’m sure someone else is logged into his account again.

But, it's not. So you can put vengeance back on the table.

I wonder about prior records of your darlings getting out of prison.....bet there was a list.
Perhaps, you can get a single relative to date one or both of them, make them feel
like they're part of society again.

Last edited:

That’s weird... Golfing Gator is taking the same position any LefTard would...I’m sure someone else is logged into his account again.

It is not a left postilion, it is very much a Libertarian position. Only statist like you think that prison is state sponsored vengeance.

I wonder about prior records of your darlings getting out of prison.....bet there was a list.
Perhaps, you can get a single relative to date one or both of them, make them feel

I do not have any relatives that live in the NY area.

I cannot help that statist like you and BL have turned prisons into state sponsored vengeance. But statist always want the government to do their work for them.

It is not a left postilion, it is very much a Libertarian position. Only statist like you think that prison is state sponsored vengeance.

Haha...so Libertarians and LefTards both love criminals? Do both groups believe that ‘society’ and not the criminal are to blame for criminality?

Haha...so Libertarians and LefTards both love criminals? Do both groups believe that ‘society’ and not the criminal are to blame for criminality?

Nobody loves criminals, that is just your ignorance talking.

Nobody loves criminals, that is just your ignorance talking.

Haha...you’re lying and you know it...the Left, love, love, love their ILLEGAL ALIENS....and you ‘kinda’ love them...you're just smart enough to kinda mask your love.
“Do both groups believe that ‘society’ and not the criminal are to blame for criminality?”

I cannot help that statist like you and BL have turned prisons into state sponsored vengeance. But statist always want the government to do their work for them.
Unlike you, a libertarian/liberal, I take murder very serious. We aren't talking about a white collar crime, or somebody selling some weed.
We are talking about someones life being snuffed, and not by an accident, but, by first degree murder That takes it to another tier.
It's okay, GG, I get it.....no, no I don't get it. It just shows how life is just cheap to you.

I found it odd about your remark stating you had no relatives in the NY area. That, that was the only barrier for you.
Life is cheap to you....pathetic

Government does have its place, and protecting its citizens is one of them....or didn't you know that? :eusa_whistle:

Government does have its place, and protecting its citizens is one of them....or didn't you know that? :eusa_whistle:

There is zero indication these people are a danger to society, that is why they were granted clemency. They were being kept locked up at a cost of 100 grand a year even after they were not a threat to society.

Unlike you, a libertarian/liberal, I take murder very serious. We aren't talking about a white collar crime, or somebody selling some weed.
We are talking about someones life being snuffed, and not by an accident, but, by first degree murder That takes it to another tier.
It's okay, GG, I get it.....no, no I don't get it. It just shows how life is just cheap to you.

I found it odd about your remark stating you had no relatives in the NY area. That, that was the only barrier for you.

I would say that you have a much lower view of life than I do. Your lust for vengeance shows you have no care for the living.

I would say that you have a much lower view of life than I do. Your lust for vengeance shows you have no care for the living.
I'll go with the law, a panel of his peers, and judgement, over your misplaced opinion, GG.

Last edited:

There is zero indication these people are a danger to society, that is why they were granted clemency. They were being kept locked up at a cost of 100 grand a year even after they were not a threat to society.
The cost is more like $20,000/yr. There's definitely a serious indication that they are a danger to society: they killed someone. How much more serious of an indication do you need? If they are done serving their sentences, then send them back to Mexico. Why should they be rewarded by being allowed to stay here?

Governor Cuomo Grants Clemency to 29 Individuals

Oh such a bad ass...letting murderers,drug dealers,arsonists back on the streets...this clown is as dumb as Brown in California is. To hell with the safety of the community or the lives of the families of the victims long as he can score political points with his whack job base.
The article says these people have served their sentences and been model citizens since but their crimes make them liable to deportation.

If they never leave NY and don't get picked up by ICE, why would they fear deportation with NY being a sanctuary?

Forum List

Back