New York Governor Crooked Andrew Cuomo grants clemency to 29 convicts, including murderers

Like I said, it doesn't make it right with the release.
I suppose you're going to tell me that prison is for rehabilitation. :auiqs.jpg:

That is what it should be for. It would better serve society if it were.
But, it's not. So you can put vengeance back on the table.

I wonder about prior records of your darlings getting out of prison.....bet there was a list.
Perhaps, you can get a single relative to date one or both of them, make them feel
like they're part of society again.

I do not have any relatives that live in the NY area.

I cannot help that statist like you and BL have turned prisons into state sponsored vengeance. But statist always want the government to do their work for them.
Government does have its place, and protecting its citizens is one of them....or didn't you know that? :eusa_whistle:

There is zero indication these people are a danger to society, that is why they were granted clemency. They were being kept locked up at a cost of 100 grand a year even after they were not a threat to society.

Like I said, it doesn't make it right with the release.
I suppose you're going to tell me that prison is for rehabilitation. :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder about prior records of your darlings getting out of prison.....bet there was a list.
Perhaps, you can get a single relative to date one or both of them, make them feel

I cannot help that statist like you and BL have turned prisons into state sponsored vengeance. But statist always want the government to do their work for them.
Unlike you, a libertarian/liberal, I take murder very serious. We aren't talking about a white collar crime, or somebody selling some weed.
We are talking about someones life being snuffed, and not by an accident, but, by first degree murder That takes it to another tier.
It's okay, GG, I get it.....no, no I don't get it. It just shows how life is just cheap to you.

I found it odd about your remark stating you had no relatives in the NY area. That, that was the only barrier for you.
Life is cheap to you....pathetic

I would say that you have a much lower view of life than I do. Your lust for vengeance shows you have no care for the living.

So you think POLITICIANS motivated by votes and a constituency should decide when violent criminals should be released? That makes perfect sense huh?

The lesson Cuomo (The son of the Sfachime) is presenting is kill someone, get free room and board, free medical, and free college education. All Cuomo asks is that after costing taxpayers about $1,000,00 for all that, be sure to vote democrat! Crime doesn't pay? Obviously crime pays, if you are an illegal alien, and or non-White violent criminal in democrat controlled states.

Last edited:

Government does have its place, and protecting its citizens is one of them....or didn't you know that? :eusa_whistle:

There is zero indication these people are a danger to society, that is why they were granted clemency. They were being kept locked up at a cost of 100 grand a year even after they were not a threat to society.
The cost is more like $20,000/yr. There's definitely a serious indication that they are a danger to society: they killed someone. How much more serious of an indication do you need? If they are done serving their sentences, then send them back to Mexico. Why should they be rewarded by being allowed to stay here?

The state of NY average cost per year is just under 70,000 grand, while in NY City it is 168 grand

Report: Cost per prisoner in New York tops other states

City’s Annual Cost Per Inmate Is $168,000, Study Finds

Yes, they were involved in a murder 30 years ago. They have not done anything wrong since then, and even in prison there are plenty of chances to do so.

Not everyone granted clemency was an illegal immigrant, did you even read the link in the OP?

Unlike you, a libertarian/liberal, I take murder very serious. We aren't talking about a white collar crime, or somebody selling some weed.
We are talking about someones life being snuffed, and not by an accident, but, by first degree murder That takes it to another tier.
It's okay, GG, I get it.....no, no I don't get it. It just shows how life is just cheap to you.

I found it odd about your remark stating you had no relatives in the NY area. That, that was the only barrier for you.

I would say that you have a much lower view of life than I do. Your lust for vengeance shows you have no care for the living.

So you think POLITICIANS motivated by votes and a constituency should decide when violent criminals should be released? That makes perfect sense huh?

Yeah, these 29 people, some of which are not legal to vote, are going to put him over the top next election! :21::21::21::21::21:

Fuck you are stupid!

I'll go with the law, a panel of his peers, and judgement, over your misplaced opinion, GG.

This action by the governor is part of the law, the inmates are screened by a panel of their peers before the list is given to the governor. He did not just pick names out of a hat.

I'll go with the law, a panel of his peers, and judgement, over your misplaced opinion, GG.

This action by the governor is part of the law, the inmates are screened by a panel of their peers before the list is given to the governor. He did not just pick names out of a hat.
A panel of his peers, huh? Glad you know so much about it, GG. Like I said, first degree murder isn't a white collar crime and
shouldn't be treated as such. Now run along, liberal.

Yeah, these 29 people, some of which are not legal to vote, are going to put him over the top next election! :21::21::21::21::21:

Fuck you are stupid!

Haha...you totally missed the point...because you’re that stupid.
See, when piece of shit politicians do what piece of shits do other piece of shits like you (their constituents) get all giddy over the piece of shit action. That’s how pieces of shits work...you didn’t know that?

A panel of his peers, huh? Glad you know so much about it, GG. Like I said, first degree murder isn't a white collar crime and

It is not being treated as such, you are just making shit up now because you have no justification for your lust for vengeance.

It is not being treated as such, you are just making shit up now because you have no justification for your lust for vengeance.
No, no I'm not. There was a conviction and sentence in a court of law. There is your justification, GG.
Now a politician steps in and changes the outcome of that ruling. Nothing like playing politics at the end of the year.......just because they can.

Liberals like yourself just eat that up.

It’s OK, Trump colluded with Russia. Trump sent US soldiers off to die in Niger. Trump let hundreds and hundreds of people die in Puerto Rico and lied about it to the country. That’s with murderers do. They lie. Like trump. So while you’ll never meet any of those people Cuomo let loose, you’ll feel the effects of what Trump is doing. Everybody is.

It’s OK, Trump colluded with Russia. Trump sent US soldiers off to die in Niger. Trump let hundreds and hundreds of people die in Puerto Rico and lied about it to the country. That’s with murderers do. They lie. Like trump. So while you’ll never meet any of those people Cuomo let loose, you’ll feel the effects of what Trump is doing. Everybody is.
Dean, have you and sanity ever crossed paths during your journey through life?
How did this subject ever get to the point where Trump is the issue?

No, no I'm not. There was a conviction and sentence in a court of law. There is your justification, GG.
Now a politician steps in and changes the outcome of that ruling. Nothing like playing politics at the end of the year.......just because they can.

The politician is following the recommendations of a clemency board, as is laid out in the law. The politician did not randomly pull these names out of a hat.

You are far more liberal than me, so if I were you I would keep the name calling to a minimum.

The politician is following the recommendations of a clemency board, as is laid out in the law. The politician did not randomly pull these names out of a hat.

You are far more liberal than me, so if I were you I would keep the name calling to a minimum.
Clemency Board, eh? You know that for a fact, because?

Your a liberal still in the closet, GG. Never seen a poster side with liberals more than you
while claiming, "I'm not a liberal". :auiqs.jpg:

Your a liberal still in the closet, GG. Never seen a poster side with liberals more than you

Yet you are still far to the left of me...weird how that words

Because you guys are trying to make it political. And the most political person in the United States right now, Is Donald Trump.
In His Own way, Trump is a devastating hurricane tearing through our economy our country and our military and foreign policy.
There’s nothing he’s touching that he is not damaging terribly.
It’s actually pretty typical for Republicans to do a lot of damage to the country when they’re in power because looting causes damage, but Trump is the Tasmanian devil.

Deblowhard's action is one of the best justifications there is for the death penalty. Then a politician can't come in later and let the POS off the hook.

You're actually blaming Trump for people who died during a hurricane? Really?

I knew you were an idiot, but that takes the cake.

Because you guys are trying to make it political. And the most political person in the United States right now, Is Donald Trump.
In His Own way, Trump is a devastating hurricane tearing through our economy our country and our military and foreign policy.
There’s nothing he’s touching that he is not damaging terribly.
It’s actually pretty typical for Republicans to do a lot of damage to the country when they’re in power because looting causes damage, but Trump is the Tasmanian devil.
In your twisted mind, you probably make sense to yourself. Not so much with anybody else.

Yet you are still far to the left of me...weird how that words
Not sure on how that "words", but, you can say whatever you want to sleep at night. Just embrace it, liberal.
A suggestion for you....take a lesson on how to be a Libertarian from Oddball, he could give you some pointers.

I am sure family and friends are besides themselves with this news from the liberal state of New York.

Governor Cuomo Grants Clemency to 29 Individuals

Oh such a bad ass...letting murderers,drug dealers,arsonists back on the streets...this clown is as dumb as Brown in California is. To hell with the safety of the community or the lives of the families of the victims long as he can score political points with his whack job base.
The article says these people have served their sentences and been model citizens since but their crimes make them liable to deportation.

Apparently Brown and now Cuomo are too stupid to realize that pardons and or commutations do not make these people immune to deportation. In fact , the opposite pardoning them has made their names national news and brought them to the attention of people who will now demand that they be deported. Remember the actual law does not require that an illegal alien be a criminal to be deported.

In fact, If I were Trump I would make sure that every single illegal alien that these two asshole pardoned was arrested and deported as quickly as humanly possible. Just to make a point.

Forum List

Back