New York Governor Crooked Andrew Cuomo grants clemency to 29 convicts, including murderers

No, no I'm not. There was a conviction and sentence in a court of law. There is your justification, GG.
Now a politician steps in and changes the outcome of that ruling. Nothing like playing politics at the end of the year.......just because they can.

Liberals like yourself just eat that up.

The politician is following the recommendations of a clemency board, as is laid out in the law. The politician did not randomly pull these names out of a hat.

You are far more liberal than me, so if I were you I would keep the name calling to a minimum.
Clemency Board, eh? You know that for a fact, because?

Your a liberal still in the closet, GG. Never seen a poster side with liberals more than you
while claiming, "I'm not a liberal". :auiqs.jpg:

Yet you are still far to the left of me...weird how that words
Not sure on how that "words", but, you can say whatever you want to sleep at night. Just embrace it, liberal.
A suggestion for you....take a lesson on how to be a Libertarian from Oddball, he could give you some pointers.

I am sure family and friends are besides themselves with this news from the liberal state of New York.

Oddball kisses Trump's ass on here every day, I am not taking lessons from him.

arsonists back on the streets...this clown is as dumb

July 10, 2018 Dwight and Steven Hammond United States District Court for the District of Oregon October 7, 2015

Five years in prison
Arson

In addition to the full pardon on the same day (see above), Trump issued commutations of the Hammonds' prison sentences to time served, and ordered their immediate release.[30][31]

List of people granted executive clemency by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Seems Trump is a clown as well...you would think these people would get tired of sticking their foot in their mouth

No, no I'm not. There was a conviction and sentence in a court of law. There is your justification, GG.
Now a politician steps in and changes the outcome of that ruling. Nothing like playing politics at the end of the year.......just because they can.

Liberals like yourself just eat that up.

The politician is following the recommendations of a clemency board, as is laid out in the law. The politician did not randomly pull these names out of a hat.

You are far more liberal than me, so if I were you I would keep the name calling to a minimum.

Your a liberal still in the closet, GG. Never seen a poster side with liberals more than you

Not sure on how that "words", but, you can say whatever you want to sleep at night. Just embrace it, liberal.
A suggestion for you....take a lesson on how to be a Libertarian from Oddball, he could give you some pointers.

I am sure family and friends are besides themselves with this news from the liberal state of New York.

Of course, a liberal would say that, but, I see Oddball ripping both parties more than he favors either of them.

Of course, a liberal would say that, but, I see Oddball ripping both parties more than he favors either of them.

I have never seen a ill word about Trump come from Oddball.

July 10, 2018 Dwight and Steven Hammond United States District Court for the District of Oregon October 7, 2015

Five years in prison
Arson

In addition to the full pardon on the same day (see above), Trump issued commutations of the Hammonds' prison sentences to time served, and ordered their immediate release.[30][31]

Seems Trump is a clown as well...you would think these people would get tired of sticking their foot in their mouth

what about Trump!!!!!!!

Five years in prison
Arson

what about Trump!!!!!!!

He is the king of the shoe eaters.

Forum List

Back