New York governor pardons sex offenders so they can vote

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Governor Pardons Sex Offenders So They Can Vote
The Governor of New York has conditionally pardoned dozens of sex offenders, among other paroled felonious criminals, in order to allow them to vote in November.

-----------

Awww isn't this sweet, nothing like acclimating the public a little bit more why this is how you virtual signal the request to accept them as normal and to accept they are peopel too who oh just love those kids they just didn't act upon their little attractions. ( Meaning those who haven't been caught, or haven't acted upon it yet)>

The left loves child molesters, and if you can't support molesting them theyre's always abortion that's the next best fix for them killing those with no voice.

The Governor of New York has conditionally pardoned dozens of sex offenders, among other paroled felonious criminals, in order to allow them to vote in November.

-----------

Awww isn't this sweet, nothing like acclimating the public a little bit more why this is how you virtual signal the request to accept them as normal and to accept they are peopel too who oh just love those kids they just didn't act upon their little attractions. ( Meaning those who haven't been caught, or haven't acted upon it yet)>

The left loves child molesters, and if you can't support molesting them theyre's always abortion that's the next best fix for them killing those with no voice.

Dozens, huh? That's sure to swing an election.

-----------

Why even one? You like sex offenders?

-----------

Why even one? You like sex offenders?

Is this more of the right's pizza gate batshit?

-----------

Wow........thats what you got out of that?

• Banned
I probably see way, way more articles like this than you guys do , so this is why I say it is acclimating the public.

This is where the MSM pushes articles out there continously until the publici sready to accept it.

-----------

Normally I'd have a lot to say but the rules make that impossible.

I probably see way, way more articles like this than you guys do , so this is why I say it is acclimating the public.

This is where the MSM pushes articles out there continously until the publici sready to accept it.

And by 'more articles', you mean pizzagate and its affiliated batshit conspiracies?

• Banned

-----------

From the start of this, I have no idea what you are even really talking about or how you are thinking what you are thinking.

my reply to you was guessing off your attitude on what I said and really you got me as to what is what blah blah blah.

But, /alrighty then.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC IN MY COMMENT UP THERE JESUS CHRIST..lol

Last edited:

-----------

From the start of this, I have no idea what you are even really talking about or how you are thinking what you are thinking.

my reply to you was guessing off your attitude on what I said and really you got me as to what is what blah blah blah.

But, /alrighty then.

I'm thinking that your claims that a few dozen people were pardoned for their votes was your usual conspiracy drivel, backed by nothing.

17 yrs ago TSA got permission to legally touch peopel where THEY SHOULDN'T , MOLESTING them is what's called.......

Incase some missed 17 years of our rights being stripped away ...

upload_2018-8-24_20-10-42.png

upload_2018-8-24_20-12-25.png

We have a sex offender, conman and a bully in the white house btw.

17 yrs ago TSA got permission to legally touch peopel where THEY SHOULDN'T , MOLESTING them is what's called.......

Incase some missed 17 years of our rights being stripped away ...

View attachment 212787

View attachment 212788

Which has what to do with your batshit 'voting' conspiracy?

Or is this more of the brain dead 'pizzagate' idiocy that your ilk gobbled down without thought or question?

-----------

But, /alrighty then.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC IN MY COMMENT UP THERE JESUS CHRIST..lol

WTF are you talking about?

-----------

States where felons never lose right to vote: In Maine and Vermont, felons never lose their right to vote, even while incarcerated.

States where felons lose rights only while incarcerated: In 14 states and the District of Columbia, felons lose their voting rights only while incarcerated, and receive automatic restoration upon release. Then they must go through the normal voter registration process.

Understanding felon voting rights restoration

Forum List

Back