New York high court allows another defamation law suit aimed at trump to go forward

You talk about these New York lawsuits like they mean something.
They haven't got Trump yet and they never will.
These wacky lawsuits are all filed in New York by their deranged attorney general and they fail.

For years George Soros has bankrolled the crazy campaigns by out of control leftists for attorney general. We are now suffering the results.

They haven't got Trump yet and they never will.

Court orders Trump to give a deposition in a lawsuit over Summer Zervos' sexual-assault claims before Christmas

Jacob Shamsian
Oct 4, 2021, 1:25 PM

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...os-lawsuit-expected-before-christmas-2021-10#
  • A New York State court said Donald Trump should give a deposition in Summer Zervos' lawsuit by December 23.
  • Zervos sued Trump, accusing him of defamation after he denied her sexual assault accusation and called her a liar.
  • The lawsuit stalled during Trump's presidency but is now moving forward.
A New York state court said that Donald Trump must submit to a deposition by Christmas, moving forward a stalled lawsuit from Summer Zervos, the former "Apprentice" contestant who accused the ex-president of sexual assault.

In a virtual court hearing Monday afternoon, Michael Rand, a law clerk for New York State Judge Jennifer Schechter, who is overseeing the lawsuit, instructed lawyers for both Trump and Zervos to complete the factual discovery phase by December 23. That phase includes depositions of both Trump and Zervos.

"I do want to have an order entered and have the close of that discovery before Christmas," Rand said.
[...]

Moira Kim Penza, the attorney representing Zervos, said that her client's lawsuit has been slowed for long enough.

"The president is a private citizen and he just cannot delay this case any longer," Penza said.

Court orders Trump to give a deposition in a lawsuit over Summer Zervos' sexual-assault claims before Christmas

Jacob Shamsian
Oct 4, 2021, 1:25 PM

• A New York State court said Donald Trump should give a deposition in Summer Zervos' lawsuit by December 23.
  • Zervos sued Trump, accusing him of defamation after he denied her sexual assault accusation and called her a liar.
  • The lawsuit stalled during Trump's presidency but is now moving forward.
A New York state court said that Donald Trump must submit to a deposition by Christmas, moving forward a stalled lawsuit from Summer Zervos, the former "Apprentice" contestant who accused the ex-president of sexual assault.

In a virtual court hearing Monday afternoon, Michael Rand, a law clerk for New York State Judge Jennifer Schechter, who is overseeing the lawsuit, instructed lawyers for both Trump and Zervos to complete the factual discovery phase by December 23. That phase includes depositions of both Trump and Zervos.

"I do want to have an order entered and have the close of that discovery before Christmas," Rand said.
[...]

Moira Kim Penza, the attorney representing Zervos, said that her client's lawsuit has been slowed for long enough.

"The president is a private citizen and he just cannot delay this case any longer," Penza said.

The noose tightens....

The noose tightens....

i believe he has to be completely truthful when giving a deposition; & if i remember correctly - summer zervos has proof of correspondence she had with donny around the time this happened & donny denied there was any. soooooooooooo .... to quote his favorite saying ...

we'll see what happens.

:popcorn:

i believe he has to be completely truthful when giving a deposition; & if i remember correctly - summer zervos has proof of correspondence she had with donny around the time this happened & donny denied there was any. soooooooooooo .... to quote his favorite saying ...

we'll see what happens.

:popcorn:

Trump has given thousands of depositions and he usually answers, "I don't remember".

The former NY governor issued an executive order that resulted in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents and they concern themselves with an anti-defamation suit against the former president. Go figure.

The former NY governor issued an executive order that resulted in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home residents and they concern themselves with an anti-defamation suit against the former president. Go figure.

what? ummmm.... this is a civil case....

nice try at the deflection though.

What an ignorant lie. Where do you suppose seniors who lived in nursing homes go when they get out of the hospital? Who bathes and feeds them, gives them their medications, dresses them and helps them walk.

Any and all spin and lies to protect the Liar in Chief....

Imagine a civil case against Andy Cuomo times 10,000? Nothin going on in the NY front though.

that's up to his victims to bring forth. i hope they do.

nice try though....

deflection denied.jpg

Sure Trump can lose, when the election is stolen.

Then don't vote.

If you believe what you posted then there is no reason to vote.

Back up your words, don't vote.

So what's it going to be?

Will you prove yourself a lying hypocrite?

The bottom line, if you vote, you're proving that you've been lying through your teeth about elections being stolen.

Then don't vote.
If you believe what you posted then there is no reason to vote.
Back up your words, don't vote.
So what's it going to be?
Will you prove yourself a lying hypocrite?
The bottom line, if you vote, you're proving that you've been lying through your teeth about elections being stolen.
The new voting regulations in states like Texas are part of the solution. Making it harder for stupid people to vote is good for America.

Forum List

Back