Texas AG Paxton Vows to Defy Supreme Court Ruling on Razor Wire at Southern Border

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember the Alamo, brave Texans. Except this time it's the federal government facilitating the invasion.

“This Fight is Not Over” – Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Vows to Defy Supreme Court Ruling on Razor Wire at Southern Border​

Jan. 22, 2024 8:00 pm - Ken Paxton hit back and vowed to defend Texas’ sovereignty.

“The Supreme Court’s temporary order allows Biden to continue his illegal effort to aid the foreign invasion of America. The destruction of Texas’s border barriers will not help enforce the law or keep American citizens safe. This fight is not over, and I look forward to defending our state’s sovereignty.” Ken Paxton said.

The Supreme Court’s temporary order allows Biden to continue his illegal effort to aid the foreign invasion of America. The destruction of Texas’s border barriers will not help enforce the law or keep American citizens safe. This fight is not over, and I look forward to defending…
— Attorney General Ken Paxton (@KenPaxtonTX) January 22, 2024

Gov. Greg Abbott (R) previously installed about 30 miles of razor wire at the Texas-Mexico border near Eagle Pass to stop the flood of illegal aliens being let in by the Biden administration.

In October Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against the Biden Regime regarding their cutting razor wire at the border.

I like how you used a pic showing a Texas soldier and razor wire, While both were put there by Texas due to Joe Biden's open Borders.
By the way, don't forget this is what Joe Biden is instructing BP agents to do. pic.twitter.com/M3AF57zZOp
— rip240sx (@rip240sx) October 17, 2023

Illegals Fist Bump Border Patrol After They Cut Through Abbott’s Border Wire.
Why is this happening? pic.twitter.com/cIZAWsOzD6
— I Meme Therefore I Am (@ImMeme0) September 29, 2023

The lawsuit made its way to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals after a federal judge sided with Biden. The appeals court last month said agents could NOT cut the razor wire.

On Monday conservative justices Roberts and Amy Coney Barrett (Trump appointee) sided with the liberals and granted the Biden Regime’s emergency request."

"This Fight is Not Over" - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Vows to Defy Supreme Court Ruling on Razor Wire at Southern Border | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please defy the SCOTUS and give the FBI/DoJ the legal authority to arrest Abbott, Paxton, and Patrick!

The beauty is that Joseph Biden (God's choice) doesn't have to be involved one iota. The court makes the ruling, and the FBI enforces it.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please defy the SCOTUS and give the FBI/DoJ the legal authority to arrest Abbott, Paxton, and Patrick!

The beauty is that Joseph Biden (God's choice) doesn't have to be involved one iota. The court makes the ruling, and the FBI enforces it.
Nope. There will be no arrests.

Nazi whore

Remember the Alamo, brave Texans. Except this time it's the federal government facilitating the invasion.

“This Fight is Not Over” – Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Vows to Defy Supreme Court Ruling on Razor Wire at Southern Border​

Jan. 22, 2024 8:00 pm - Ken Paxton hit back and vowed to defend Texas’ sovereignty.

“The Supreme Court’s temporary order allows Biden to continue his illegal effort to aid the foreign invasion of America. The destruction of Texas’s border barriers will not help enforce the law or keep American citizens safe. This fight is not over, and I look forward to defending our state’s sovereignty.” Ken Paxton said.

Gov. Greg Abbott (R) previously installed about 30 miles of razor wire at the Texas-Mexico border near Eagle Pass to stop the flood of illegal aliens being let in by the Biden administration.

In October Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against the Biden Regime regarding their cutting razor wire at the border.

The lawsuit made its way to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals after a federal judge sided with Biden. The appeals court last month said agents could NOT cut the razor wire.

On Monday conservative justices Roberts and Amy Coney Barrett (Trump appointee) sided with the liberals and granted the Biden Regime’s emergency request."

"This Fight is Not Over" - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Vows to Defy Supreme Court Ruling on Razor Wire at Southern Border | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila
this is great................i hope individual texans take this in their own hands bro

Goddamn fucking Dimocrats, will ALWAYS fight ANY attempts to secure our borders!!

Mother fuckers need to be dragged from office!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING?

No need to, many of us are defending our borders on a local level.

Like me, for instance: The first motherfucker that comes up my driveway at 3 AM, bangs on my door, and doesn't speak English, gets shot in the face and fed to the hogs.

As I understand the fed gov has the authority over borders, my question is WHY. WHY is the fed gov fighting this? SMH
If you still dont think they want this mess, you are an idiot.

Like me, for instance: The first motherfucker that comes up my driveway at 3 AM, bangs on my door, and doesn't speak English, gets shot in the face and fed to the hogs.
You should get an attorney on retainer as you will likely be charged with murder.
As I understand the fed gov has the authority over borders, my question is WHY. WHY is the fed gov fighting this? SMH
If you still dont think they want this mess, you are an idiot.
Other than bureaucracies defending their turf, you have an excellent question.

False headline.

Paxton simply noted that the fight is not over. He’s right. It’s not. The circuit court hasn’t finished with the underlying case, yet.

All the SCOTUS did was lift the stay. The case will proceed. Eventually, one way or the other, it could end up back at the SCOTUS.

The decision to lift the stay on s unfortunate. But it’s not the end of the case.

Biden and the Dirty Democrats are helping the drug cartels, human traffickers, and criminal gangs.
They don't care.
They only care about power and money.

fentanyldeathsjgfhgfhfhf.png

Forum List

Back