Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

its easier that way isnt it,,,

and when did this all become about you??
We should have reformed immigration 15 years ago when Bush suggested it. you know, George W., who could call himself a Christian and have some credibility.
allowing them in is whats caused the whole problem you sick mother fucker,,
No, what is causing it is our attempts to defy reality. Instead of processing these people quickly, we've let them gather on the Mexican side of the border.

We should have reformed immigration 15 years ago when Bush suggested it. you know, George W., who could call himself a Christian and have some credibility.

No, what is causing it is our attempts to defy reality. Instead of processing these people quickly, we've let them gather on the Mexican side of the border.
they shpould have thought about that before they decide to invade another country,,

you keep leaving out legally,,

that means people that sneak in or lie on a tourist visa are shipped out,,

Actually, it means nothing of the sort.

First, you can claim asylum merely be requesting it at any point of entry to the United States.

You can also request it even if you came here on a tourist, student, or work visa if you have a reasonable fear of persecution when you return.

I've posted the link several times, but here we go again.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process the person must be physically present in the United States, or along the border at any port of entry.

People can apply for asylum regardless of how they arrived in the US and regardless of their current immigration status.
A person can apply for affirmative asylum by submitting a Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To meet the requirements of the affirmative process, they must apply for asylum within one year of when they last arrived in the US, unless they can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect their eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; or
  • they filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances;
Once their application has been accepted, they’ll receive notice of receipt and a biometrics services appointment, begin security vetting, and receive the date of their interview where they’ll demonstrate they have credible fear for their safety if removed from the US. The whole process, from application to approval, can typically take about six months.

Now, here's where it gets tricky, my lovelies. The issue of reasonable fear. ( It doesn't really apply to my wife, the US has been bitching about how China treats religious minorities for years. )

Individuals Seeking Asylum​

If you are in expedited removal proceedings and are found to have a credible fear of persecution or torture, you may seek asylum before an asylum officer with USCIS or an Immigration Judge (IJ) with the Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review.

If an asylum officer does not find that you have a credible fear of persecution or torture, you may request that an IJ review that determination. If you do not request review by the IJ, or the IJ agrees with the negative credible fear determination, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) may remove you from the United States.

For more information, see the Obtaining Asylum in the United States and Asylum Merits Interview with USCIS: Processing After a Positive Credible Fear Determination pages.

Q. Why Will Asylum Officers Conduct Credible Fear Interviews?
A. Asylum officers conduct interviews when you are subject to expedited removal and you tell U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or ICE:

• You intend to apply for asylum
  • You fear persecution or torture; or
  • You fear returning to your country.
If you say you intend to apply for asylum, fear persecution or torture, or fear return, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will provide you information about the credible fear process. DHS may detain you during the credible fear process.

And here lies the problem, the courts that resolve these cases and grant permanent asylum are backed up for four years or more.

Last edited:
Actually, it means nothing of the sort.

First, you can claim asylum merely be requesting it at any point of entry to the United States.

You can also request it even if you came here on a tourist, student, or work visa if you have a reasonable fear of persecution when you return.

I've posted the link several times, but here we go again.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process the person must be physically present in the United States, or along the border at any port of entry.

People can apply for asylum regardless of how they arrived in the US and regardless of their current immigration status.
A person can apply for affirmative asylum by submitting a Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To meet the requirements of the affirmative process, they must apply for asylum within one year of when they last arrived in the US, unless they can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect their eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; or
  • they filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances;
Once their application has been accepted, they’ll receive notice of receipt and a biometrics services appointment, begin security vetting, and receive the date of their interview where they’ll demonstrate they have credible fear for their safety if removed from the US.
OK we get it,,

you hate this country and want it taken over by radical terrorists and chinese whores with STDs

hey guess what""
I dont and think if you sneak in you should be killed or deported,,

Total and absolute nonsense. You have been duped...again.

No they aren't. Taxes are mean to pay expenses of government services, not distribute wealth.

Yeah, you are talking about SS. Guess what Einstein, they also pay the most into the program.

What can I say, we have a lot of high paying jobs in my "redneck" area due to industry that has moved here to avoid the thuggery of Unions. It isn't that we don't have qualified candidates here, it is just that large national corporations tend to recruit nationwide and don't want to limit themselves to a small geographic region. My wife and I receive offers to relocate to other areas, including the NE and Midwest, on a weekly basis. We are just smart enough not to take them.

I'm glad you don't like Florida. There are far too many transplants there already. I can assure you that nobody in their right mind is moving TO Illinois without a HUGE pay raise.

They don't have immigration worked out at all, which is what we were talking about.

As far as health care, they won't have it worked out much longer if they don't control illegal and legal immigration. They are coming to realize this as well.

Gun control...LOL, they don't have anything worked out. If their governments decided to take complete control, they would be helpless. One one think that given the government turmoil Europe has experienced over the years they would have learned, but nope, they are just as gullible and naïve as Democrats in this country.
Well....the BP's have decided to leave the wire in place. I guess the white house didn't see that coming. So far as I know none of it has been removed. OHHHHH the cartel bosses are having a fit! The monthly envelopes to DC have been interrupted! Oh good heavens me!

OK we get it,,

you hate this country and want it taken over by radical terrorists and chinese whores with STDs

hey guess what""
I dont and think if you sneak in you should be killed or deported,,

Wow, is this how you go through life thinking there's a terrorist (or a Chinese Whore) waiting around every corner to get you? Must be sad to be you.

I would be all for more clearly defining the asylum rules and staffing the courts so that the bullshit cases are resolved more expeditiously.

But if you really think that people who try to cross the border should be killed, by all means, go to Congress and pass a law that allows that.

Wow, is this how you go through life thinking there's a terrorist (or a Chinese Whore) waiting around every corner to get you? Must be sad to be you.

I would be all for more clearly defining the asylum rules and staffing the courts so that the bullshit cases are resolved more expeditiously.
ok we get it,,

just dont get mad when things change and those people are drug out by their hair and dumped in a ditch,,

if they survive the wood chipper,,

Well....the BP's have decided to leave the wire in place. I guess the white house didn't see that coming. So far as I know none of it has been removed. OHHHHH the cartel bosses are having a fit! The monthly envelopes to DC have been interrupted! Oh good heavens me!

The Cartels have already cut holes in the parts they need to cross.

It will prevent the border patrol from getting to drowning children, so I guess that's a win for you guys.

Well, good thing most of these people aren't criminals, then, since they are following our laws as written.

Sorry, man, White people are going to be a minority in this country soon, and you are just going to have to learn how to deal.
anyone that didnt come in legally is a criminal,,

Forum List

Back