Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

Well, these SCOTUS judges weren't elected. They were appointed.

You guys rammed Serena Joy Barrett down the country's throat, and now you are bitching because she showed a little bit of humanity after an incident where Abbott's inhuman policies caused a woman and two children to drown because Border Patrol couldn't get to them.

Conservatism- The Cruelty has become the Point.
its not her job to show humanity,,

those people drowned just like all the others because biden told them to come,,

Greg Abbott “Prepared” for Conflict With Federal Authorities​

Jan 26, 2024
"A trucker convoy heads to Texas to try to protect our country from invasion. A conversation with one of the leaders of it, as well as with the attorney general of Texas on where the border standoff goes next. Plus: in an interview from India, Gov. Greg Abbott says ten other states have sent national guard to the Texas border, and others will follow. Abbott says he is “prepared” for a conflict with federal authorities.. . ."

The MAGA Truckers Are Back—And Heading to the Border​

Far-Right Extremists Are Organizing an Armed Convoy to the Texas Border​

The Take Back Our Border channel on Telegram now has over 1,000 members, some of whom are invoking a new Civil War.

People's Convoy 2.0: Huge cavalcade of TRUCKERS will head to border hotspots in bid to shame Biden administration into cracking down on migration crisis​

26 January 2024
80517115-13011335-image-a-13_1706296134300.jpg

A huge convoy of truckers is set to travel to three points along the southern border notorious for illegal crossings on January 29 in a bid to shame the Biden administration into tackling the migrant crisis (The People's Convoy that protested against COVID mandates is pictured in California in 2022)

those people drowned in the commission of a crime,, and biden created it,,
Yes, this is probably a more accurate characterization.

If they are truly "refugees," seeking to get that status, they could have gone through proper channels.

. . . this argumentative gas-lighting that the government and MSM propaganda are doing? That's just subversive and destructive criminal gas-lighting.

There are legal and proper ways to do things, and the way they are going about it, IS NOT the way it should be done.

The intent of the decision is apparently to free stupid illegal alien criminals who become entangled in the wire. The S.C. did not demand that the wire be removed which further complicates the issue.

Conservatism. The Cruelty is the Point.
whats cruel is drawing people to their death like biden has done,,

tell me,, how far away was the legal point of entry?? why not use it and come the legal way,,

also I cant help but notice you havent cared one bit about the other hundreds if not thousands that have died before these,,and thats not even getting into all the women and girls that have been raped while being smiggled into the country,,

your outrage seems very selective,,

Conservatism. The Cruelty is the Point.
This is the height of irony.

Forcing undocumented immigrants to be illegal, so that the establishment can use and abuse them, and then, blame that on your opponents?

noice. You are an immoral & evil piece of shit. Truly.

iu

Yes, this is probably a more accurate characterization.

If they are truly "refugees," seeking to get that status, they could have gone through proper channels.

Check out the US Law.

To be eligible for asylum, you must be:

• Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
They are following the proper procedures. They are entering the united states and making a claim that they have a fear of persecution in their own country.

This is the height of irony.

Forcing undocumented immigrants to be illegal, so that the establishment can use and abuse them, and then, blame that on your opponents?

noice. You are an immoral & evil piece of shit. Truly.

Except the only thing that forces them to be "illegal" is our broken down asylum and immigration system. Not me, dude. Left up to me, the immigration system would be what it was when Grandpa B131 came here. You arrive, you register with the government, and four years later you get your citizenship.

Instead, we make these people jump through all sorts of hoops, and even create life-threatening situations so they can't do what OUR LAWS allow them to do.

1706384597920.png

You guys have been claiming that there were these "Terrorists" sneaking into the country since 2001 along the southern border.

And here we are, 22 years later, and every domestic attack carried out by terrorists were either done by people who got in on legitimate visas, or people who were born here and radicalized on line.

I'd be more worried about Facebook than the Southern Border.

View attachment 893887

You guys have been claiming that there were these "Terrorists" sneaking into the country since 2001 along the southern border.

And here we are, 22 years later, and every domestic attack carried out by terrorists were either done by people who got in on legitimate visas, or people who were born here and radicalized on line.

I'd be more worried about Facebook than the Southern Border.
I will get back to you when I care what youre worried about,,

and of course youre OK with all the women and children being raped and forced into sex slavery because of this,,

whats cruel is drawing people to their death like biden has done,,

tell me,, how far away was the legal point of entry?? why not use it and come the legal way,,

also I cant help but notice you havent cared one bit about the other hundreds if not thousands that have died before these,,and thats not even getting into all the women and girls that have been raped while being smiggled into the country,,

your outrage seems very selective,,

I only get outraged by what I can actually control.

I can't control what goes on with smugglers on THEIR side of the border.

I can't control if migrants cross without adequate food or water and die.

But here's something we can control. the Border Patrol could have gotten to this family if Abbot hadn't put up illegal wire barriers.

And you honestly think these people are coming because Biden said so, then you are delusional. If anything, Biden has been discouraging them. He's already sent 3 million people back abusing Title 42.

I will get back to you when I care what youre worried about,,

and of course youre OK with all the women and children being raped and forced into sex slavery because of this,,

I'm not sure how forcing them to stay in Mexico is going to save them from that, exactly. You would think letting them in this country and resettling them in safe places would prevent that.

I only get outraged by what I can actually control.

I can't control what goes on with smugglers on THEIR side of the border.

I can't control if migrants cross without adequate food or water and die.

But here's something we can control. the Border Patrol could have gotten to this family if Abbot hadn't put up illegal wire barriers.

And you honestly think these people are coming because Biden said so, then you are delusional. If anything, Biden has been discouraging them. He's already sent 3 million people back abusing Title 42.
its easier that way isnt it,,,

and when did this all become about you??

I'm not sure how forcing them to stay in Mexico is going to save them from that, exactly. You would think letting them in this country and resettling them in safe places would prevent that.
allowing them in is whats caused the whole problem you sick mother fucker,,

As I recall the bible (your holy myth book) commands the brain dead followers of the non-existent Magical/Mystical/Mythical Skyman to welcome the stranger....
If it's a myth, we won't follow your myth

But why are you bringing your religion into this political matter

Forum List

Back