New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

Looks nothing like an NYPD car...

047642dac9dd9c41da7e5a0e47dfbac2.jpg

New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

It's like I've been saying for a long time. The people coming here today are not coming here to be Americans, they are coming here to change America. In the 50's and 60's, people left their country behind to become part of this country. Now they are coming here with the intent of bringing their country here with them.

This is a perfect example of why we need to close the borders. We need an isolated country until the people who came here actually become Americans or leave and go home. If you want Muslim police, move back to Saudi Arabia where all the police are Muslim.

What a bunch of snowflakes!

It was cool when it was the Jews doing it...but the Muslims do it and it is the end of the world as we know it.

shmira80519_560.jpg

could you people be any more pathetic?

Nonsense. The Muslims "assimilate" the same way all the other groups who come here do.

Nonsense. The Muslims "assimilate" the same way all the other groups who come here do.

No they don't. And you have to be a complete idiot to think they do.

Will they someday? Possibly. Maybe even likely.

But not for at LEAST 4 to 5 generations.

Even Hispanics only take 2 - 3

You people just invent shit

No they don't. And you have to be a complete idiot to think they do.

Will they someday? Possibly. Maybe even likely.

But not for at LEAST 4 to 5 generations.

Even Hispanics only take 2 - 3

You people just invent shit

You people are the ones who make things up.Where do you get your information? I live in a completely mixed neighborhood. There is nothing going on like what you describe.

You people are the ones who make things up.Where do you get your information? I live in a completely mixed neighborhood. There is nothing going on like what you describe.

You just contradicted yourself. Are you even bright enough to realize that?? I doubt it.

How can you say you live in a completely 'mixed' neighborhood while at the same time claiming assimilation??

You can't. It is idiotic to even think like you do.

If your 'neighborhood' were assimilated, you wouldn't very well call it 'mixed' now, would you?

You people aren't just ignorant, you really aren't very bright at all.

As an example, my next door neighbor, that I've known for 20 years; I just found out his last name is Padilla.

I not only had no idea he was Hispanic, I didn't care. He was/is as American as I am. A Navy Veteran (nobody's perfect), has cook outs at his pool, stops by to shoot the breeze with me once in a while, his kids go to the same school my kids went to...... etc, etc

The problem is. You really don't have any idea what assimilation is. You really don't.

It is when there ARE NO DIFFERENCES.

You want it both ways. You want identity politics replete with the victimhood it offers while at the same time demanding that everybody recognize those who refuse to assimilate as the same as us.

They are not.

Maybe in the shithole you live in, but not in the real America.

And yeah, I'm being an asshole. Because this question is extremely important and because too many people just don't get it.

Did you know that, back around 1920 (?) the US stopped immigration completely so the flood immigrants we took in could assimilate? Of course you didn't know that. Didn't start back up again until after WWII

You people getting your talking points from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media are woefully misinformed.

The media are the most ignorant, the most stupid fucks to ever exist. And you people echoing them daily keep proving it.

I formally lived in an area of New England that had muslims mixed in with the population.

I personally knew muslims who were school teachers, police officers, restaurant owners, an FBI agent, Homeland security agent, realtors, U.S. military soldiers, doctors, dentists, nurses, car mechanics, lawyers, and cab drivers.

Just average people buying homes, paying taxes, raising kids, and leading normal lives. ... :cool:

It’s good that they want to protect kids wen they arrive at and leave school, but driving around in a vehicle that proclaims yourself as a religious nut is not the best idea.

How many times you gonna try to ring this bell?

Muslims form community patrol some neighbors say no thanks

I formally lived in an area of New England that had muslims mixed in with the population.

I personally knew muslims who were school teachers, police officers, restaurant owners, an FBI agent, Homeland security agent, realtors, U.S. military soldiers, doctors, dentists, nurses, car mechanics, lawyers, and cab drivers.

Just average people buying homes, paying taxes, raising kids, and leading normal lives. ... :cool:

You don't get it --

Assimilation is when you DON'T know who's - who unless you NEED to know.

When you have assholes driving around in psuedo-police cars enforcing SHARIA Law and NOT American Laws..... THAT is the OPPOSITE of assimilation

What a bunch of snowflakes!

It was cool when it was the Jews doing it...but the Muslims do it and it is the end of the world as we know it.

shmira80519_560.jpg

could you people be any more pathetic?
Could you be any more of a dhimmi Muslim ass licker.

When you have assholes driving around in psuedo-police cars enforcing SHARIA Law and NOT American Laws..... THAT is the OPPOSITE of assimilation
Please link where Muslim patrol cars are physically forcing Sharia law on the local citizens. ... :cool:

Are you over 12 yet?

Just showing up in a fake, phony, probably illegally marked Police Car is unlawful intimidation.

Except in New Yawk Shitty. The festering boil on the anus of the Universe.

But I'm kinda glad it exists. Gives the scumbags somewhere to live so we don't have to deal with them.

W

You just contradicted yourself. Are you even bright enough to realize that?? I doubt it.

How can you say you live in a completely 'mixed' neighborhood while at the same time claiming assimilation??

You can't. It is idiotic to even think like you do.

If your 'neighborhood' were assimilated, you wouldn't very well call it 'mixed' now, would you?

You people aren't just ignorant, you really aren't very bright at all.

As an example, my next door neighbor, that I've known for 20 years; I just found out his last name is Padilla.

I not only had no idea he was Hispanic, I didn't care. He was/is as American as I am. A Navy Veteran (nobody's perfect), has cook outs at his pool, stops by to shoot the breeze with me once in a while, his kids go to the same school my kids went to...... etc, etc

The problem is. You really don't have any idea what assimilation is. You really don't.

It is when there ARE NO DIFFERENCES.

You want it both ways. You want identity politics replete with the victimhood it offers while at the same time demanding that everybody recognize those who refuse to assimilate as the same as us.

They are not.

Maybe in the shithole you live in, but not in the real America.

And yeah, I'm being an asshole. Because this question is extremely important and because too many people just don't get it.

Did you know that, back around 1920 (?) the US stopped immigration completely so the flood immigrants we took in could assimilate? Of course you didn't know that. Didn't start back up again until after WWII

You people getting your talking points from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media are woefully misinformed.

The media are the most ignorant, the most stupid fucks to ever exist. And you people echoing them daily keep proving it.

Your's is a ridiculous comment. Just because I used the word "mixed" is nothing to jump on.It simply means people from all backgrounds and nationalities. I live in "real America," moron. The state of Virginia, United States of America.

You get your talking points from the orange whore, pigpence, breitbart, and limbaugh. No one credible.Sorry, I came from immigrants, and so did you unless you are descended from the First Nations.

The "assimilation" argument is phony. What would someone "assimilate" in? We are a melting pot of heritages and religions from around the world. I feel sorry for you that somehow you can't enjoy it. Go visit NYC sometime and all of its communities, or come to DC.

I've known people who have come from Poland, India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Afghanistan, China, Japan, Ireland, Russia, Honduras, Nicoragua, Britain, Jamaica, and many more. What are you talking about? They are Americans now.

The Islamist are not just fooling around.
They mean it when they say that they want to take over the world.
Most Americans will not like living under Sharia laws and forced conversions.

muslism anti democracyislamterrorism1.jpg

muslim radicals and radical democrats.jpg

muslims-violence.jpg

muslim-democrats1.jpg

Forum List

Back