New York Nutritionist commits suicide

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
“I’m coming home, Dad. Make some room up on that cloud and turn the Motown up.”

2019-01-31-thu-tara-condell-new-york-nutrionist-commits-suicide-01-photo.jpg

2019-01-31-thu-tara-condell-new-york-nutrionist-commits-suicide-02-story-intro.jpg

Her suicide letter:

2019-01-31-thu-tara-condell-new-york-nutrionist-commits-suicide-03-suicide-letter.jpg

I hope to never suffer the despair one must feel to do such an act. Her family and friends must be beside themselves.

So sad. I hope she has found the peace she was seeking!

Oh no. Brought tears to my eyes. For the life of me I do not understand suicide. I am not judging her choice. I just don't understand it. For me because of faith all life is so very precious. Dark days are nothing because I have faith the sun will shine again. For tomorrow is another day and mean it.

Last edited:
Oh no. Brought tears to my eyes. For the life of me I do not understand suicide. I am not judging her choice. I just don't understand it. For me because of faith all life is so very precious. Dark days are nothing because I have faith the sun will shine again. For tomorrow is another day and mean it.
aren't they stopping their pain? no one wants pain

Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do....
In my opinion, it all depends on why it happens in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question would be if suicide wasn't the Lord's plan for those who have gone forward in such a way, what did he have in mind for them? I most definitely would love to know what he had in store for my late beautiful precious at the top of this picture.......I love him so much. Would there have been anymore singing out of him?

157006.jpg

She was bored. She committed suicide because she was bored. George Sanders did the same thing. He killed himself because he was bored.

Obviously some underlying mental problems.
Sad but it happens.
Too many vegetables and not enough steak, that's enough to depress anyone.

As I sit here and contemplate getting a couple of 40 day dry aged ribeyes for tomorrow.
Hmmm....suicide is the last thing on my mind thinking about those wonderful pieces of meat Heaven.

You might just be on to something.

Forum List

Back