New York State New Gun Laws Include, People applying for a gun license will have to turn over a list of their social media accounts for officials to v

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The last Refuge

New York State New Gun Laws Include, People applying for a gun license will have to turn over a list of their social media accounts for officials to verify their “character & conduct”

July 2, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

New York Governor Kathy Hochul called a special session of the state legislature after the Supreme Court knocked down their firearm restrictions. The new law, which passed both chambers of democrat-controlled government, takes effect Sept 1st and is unlikely to hold up once challenged in court. The new law is stunningly over the top.

LINK

=====

This latest leftist stupidity will go down in flames when challenged in court.

Leftism is a mental disease.

The last Refuge

New York State New Gun Laws Include, People applying for a gun license will have to turn over a list of their social media accounts for officials to verify their “character & conduct”

July 2, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

New York Governor Kathy Hochul called a special session of the state legislature after the Supreme Court knocked down their firearm restrictions. The new law, which passed both chambers of democrat-controlled government, takes effect Sept 1st and is unlikely to hold up once challenged in court. The new law is stunningly over the top.

LINK

=====

Now THIS is an issue the GOP can take advantage of, if they didn't have so many who probably secretly support this type of control by government.

The Corrupt Democrat Party wants to protect their criminal voter base from armed victims.
Usually, Fascist and Marxists Politicians fear citizens who able the defend themselves.
Fascist and Marxists have murdered hundreds of millions of People.
Are the Democrats Fascist or are they Marxist?

This Is the Number of Innocent People Murdered by Governments.

Let's start with a number: 262 million. That's the number of unarmed people the late Prof. R. J. Rummel estimated governments murdered in mass killings he termed "democide" during the 20th century ...

The last Refuge

July 2, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

If I lived there I would just tell them I don't participate in social media. What are they going to do to me?

The last Refuge

July 2, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

This is great News for the muggers, rapist and murderers in NY.
NYC is like Disneyland for criminals.

The Corrupt Democrat Party wants to protect their criminal voter base from armed victims.
Usually, Fascist and Marxists Politicians fear citizens who able the defend themselves.
Fascist and Marxists have murdered hundreds of millions of People.
Are the Democrats Fascist or are they Marxist?

This Is the Number of Innocent People Murdered by Governments.

Let's start with a number: 262 million. That's the number of unarmed people the late Prof. R. J. Rummel estimated governments murdered in mass killings he termed "democide" during the 20th century ...

The problem is you can't fix stupid. These are the people they elect, so these are the people running their government.

This would appear to be quite sensible and 'progressive' in the correct sense of the word.
This forum is full of gun extremists that make it abundantly clear that they are stoked up and primed for violence with their guns.

Now may be a good time to mention names of those who have threatened violence against others for nothing more than political disagreements.

This would appear to be quite sensible and 'progressive' in the correct sense of the word.
This forum is full of gun extremists that make it abundantly clear that they are stoked up and primed for violence with their guns.

Now may be a good time to mention names of those who have threatened violence against others for nothing more than political disagreements.
Start then by mentioning and identifying you.

Governor Kathy Hochul just wants New York's criminals to feel safe while they are mugging, raping and murdering other New Yorkers.

The last Refuge

July 2, 2022 | Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

Democracy is already going down in flames. Some blame the left and some blame the right.

From my Canadian POV, I blame Americans and find that political bias just erects roadblocks against Americans accepting offered solutions.

All you need do is ask and offers of help are available.

But there's no doubt that you need to come to an understanding that your entire country is right of the rest of the world's modern democracies. Does that make the acceptance of help impossible to accept?

R.e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3

Live in NY and you get what you get.

If I lived there I would just tell them I don't participate in social media. What are they going to do to me?
They will probably do a social media check on you and since you lied will use that as an excuse to deny you the permit.

Those filthy ass Democrats have no respect for the law and will not adhere to what the Supreme Court told them to do.

By the way I just renewed my Florida Concealed Weapons Permit. I had to fill out a one page form with a couple of questions on it like "have you changed address" and I had to include a recent passport picture that I got down at the drug store. I did it by mail. If I didn't want to bother with the picture I could have made an appointment at a state licensing office and they would have done the application real time and I would have walked out with it.

I mailed in the form on Monday and by the next Monday I had received my new permit good until 2030. Easy Peasy.

If you lie they might refuse you the permit. And if they check out your record on social media they're going to find that you are disgruntled and prone to taking violent action because of your rage against authority.

Even your avatar is reason to ask questions! What is your message Ray?

The normal an innocent applicants will have no problems, as is proven in Canada.

R.e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3

Live in NY and you get what you get.

Its interesting how the left claims conservatives are telling them how to live.

I am not telling the psycho left how to live in their psycho states…I am telling them to let me live my life and they can live theirs.

Let no one be a man or woman, kill babies up until birth, allow shit in the streets….you be you.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

This sounds like they're demanding you give up your 4A right to enjoy your 2A right. Nah, not gonna fly.
They will rubber stamp REJECTED on most all applications. At least for those people who were not intimidated out of their 2nd amendment rights by all this unconstitutional crap.

See how NY ignored the SCOTUS ruling? Within days they simply passed another even more unconstitutional gun control law that will now take several more years before the SCOTUS strikes it down. And when they do NY will just pass another and another. It's a Dem insurrection.

Forum List

Back