The Swamp Survived: Why Trump Failed to “Drain the Swamp"

True fact. The swamp, the spending and just about everything else grew during Trump. And y'all want him back to grow it some more?

The Swamp Survived: Why Trump Failed to “Drain the Swamp"​

You want to get rid of "the swamp", or if a person weren't a child they might call it, the politicians who are just in it for the money?

Then you need to change the electoral system. Trump doesn't care to get rid of "the swamp", he just wants to tell you that he does so you'll vote for him.

He tells you he has the solution, but he doesn't need to actually do anything about the solution because... that's not the point. The point is to tell you he knows what you think is the problem. Not to actually do anything about it.

Trump's only interest in "draining the swamp" is removing anyone who can hold him accountable and replacing them with a mindless, obedient loyalist.

His rubes would see how obvious this is if they weren't operating at such a primitive intellectual frequency.

You can thank the democrats and their retarded witch hunts for that. Had they just left him alone, no impeachments, no court battles (all of which he's going to walk away from), then the Trump supporters would've seen the similarities between him and Romney.

At least I'd like to think so. But then again, Romney came into the 2012 race with a very liberal record, and still got the nomination. So who knows, really.

One thing is for sure, Trump is as left leaning, if not moreso than Romney is.

You can thank the democrats and their retarded witch hunts for that. Had they just left him alone, no impeachments, no court battles (all of which he's going to walk away from), then the Trump supporters would've seen the similarities between him and Romney.

At least I'd like to think so. But then again, Romney came into the 2012 race with a very liberal record, and still got the nomination. So who knows, really.

The Dems played a big role in the rise of Trump to begin with, after a couple of decades of cramming PC and Identity Politics down the country's throat.

They won't come within miles of admitting it, of course.

Con men are apolitical! You still don't get it. The orange bag O' shit is very astute at manipulating certain media at his disposal. Media manipulation might be the only thing he's good at right now. Yes, he learned that trick from his democrat experience, but using their playbook paid off in '16, and there's no denying it's influence in '24. MAGA!

I don't give a crap about how or if he's manipulated the media. I don't like Trump because of his record as President. It's way left of center.
He could've been the most lying, cheating arrogant SOB to ever get elected. But if he'd stayed right of center with his actual doings, I'd support the heck out of him.

Like MTG. She's a political Karen/drama queen. But she's got a very good, (actual conservative) voting record. So I overlook her character flaws. Because at the end of the day, their voting record is the only thing that matters.

Trump's a lying, cheating, arrogant SOB, who's policies aren't much different than Bidens. Borrow, spending, help the swamp grow etc etc etc

Difficult to know whether these people who generalise almost every other sentence mean to be taken seriously , are just Contrarians for fun and games, or, are low grade verbal conceptual artists

Trump is pro choice, bro. He said DeSantis's heartbeat bill was extreme.

But Trump didn't actually do anything to drain the swamp. I don't think you realize what the swamp actually is.
BTW, it was Mitch McConnell who got the new judges seated. He did all the work in the senate confirmation. All Trump did was pick the names.

But again, abortion has almost nothing to do with the swamp.
Trump chose his own Supreme Court Justices way before Mitch or anyone else could vote for them

It was Pelosi's Marxist Congress that supported the Swamp and made efforts to impeach Trump from day one.
Isn't Biden doing and succeeding in denying Israel the materials to finish the war. Something Trump never did but was impeached for doing so.
He's postponed 1 shipment of mega bombs, that's it....otherwise all military aid in the billions, is a GO!

You postponed and put off ALL MILITARY AID for Israel FOR 6 MONTHS!

It was Pelosi's Marxist Congress that supported the Swamp and made efforts to impeach Trump from day one.
That was Paul Ryan's swampy Congress.

Rep. Marjorie Greene files articles of impeachment against ...

1715331467113.png

The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 535317-rep-...
Jan 21, 2021 — Rep. Marjorie Greene (R-Ga.) said Thursday that she has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden, only a day after he was sworn ...
Isn't Biden doing and succeeding in denying Israel the materials to finish the war. Something Trump never did but was impeached for doing so.

Netanyahu says Israel can 'stand alone' after Biden ...​

1715331720309.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › World › Middle East

2 hours ago — In his first threat to withhold U.S. military aid, President Biden also acknowledged that American bombs used by Israel have killed ...

Let the nut job stand alone, for ONCE.

The war is the only thing keeping Bibi out of prison.

Last edited:

Had they allowed Trump to get away with whatever disastrous nonsense he wanted, the right would be super happy.

I mean, what a naive thing to say.

True fact. The swamp, the spending and just about everything else grew during Trump. And y'all want him back to grow it some more?

You thought one man alone, with dozens of GOP backstabbers would be able to drain the swamp in a single term, a swamp 50 years in the making? Come here... :itsok:

It survived because you can't get rid of it by staying up all night tweeting.

That swamp will take multiple presidents to drain. And that's if we don't have swamp rats like Biden refilling the swamp inbetween.

He'll be the King of the swamp again.

You democrats have nothing to complain about Trump though. At least nothing legit. He was the best president the democrats could've asked for. He stayed bent over for Pelosi for the last two years and gave her everything she wanted.
Why? Because Trump is a life long democrat who still acts like it. He just plays a Republican on TV.
No.. Wally Gator was the king of the swamp.

Uh..Catholic boi had a lot to with that. Paul Ryan.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was him.

Swamp creature whispering in Trump's ear.
Nearly all cabinets picks by dumb Don were swamp creatures. That should have told you something, but you’re slow.

Trump wanted to replace the swamp with a sewer...

Only his incompetence stopped him the last time... This time he will have rampant army of Christian Nationalists who might be more competent and organised that "Best People" from the last time...

Forum List

Back