🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York State to pay $680 U.S. citizenship application fee for 2,000 low-income immigrants

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
What can one say about EQUALITY when this shit is shoved down NYS tax payers throats WITHOUT any say..... as if it matters with DemoRATS making 2000 MORE DemoRAT VOTERS on MY DIME!!!

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS ^ | July 14, 2016 | PATRICJA OKUNIEWSKA & REUVEN BLAU
New York State will pick up the application fee for 2,000 low-income immigrants seeking to become U.S. citizens, Gov. Cuomo announced Thursday. The lucky applicants will be chosen by a lottery system set up by the NaturalizeNY program, with help from the Daily News and multiple civic groups and charities. “What the governor’s office is proposing here is fantastic,” said News Editor-in-Chief Jim Rich. “The Daily News is proud to be a part of this important program. So many hardworking people deserve this opportunity and we are thrilled to be a part of making it the dream a reality.” The...

2,000 people working to become Americans. I love it. I'd much rather have them as a neighbor than some asshole who did nothing to earn his citizenship other than be born here and bitch about everything.

2,000 people working to become Americans. I love it. I'd much rather have them as a neighbor than some asshole who did nothing to earn his citizenship other than be born here and bitch about everything.

Of course you love it when WE pay for more DemoRAT voters....damn!

You and Brifag gonna make out later?
After we hear you squeal like a pig when Aaron pulls out of you!
I'll never let Aaron pull out of me

No wonder you talk with a HIGH VOICE!

I think you're having hallucinations

Does anybody think that having a liberal newspaper help pay for the citizenship application of 2000 (lucky) applicants is going to do anything in the freaking world to stem the tide of illegals? I mean you gotta laugh at the democrat party grandstanding. By the time they draw the names they will have faded into society and they still won't be able to speak enough english to accept the ridiculous political stunt.

Does anybody think that having a liberal newspaper help pay for the citizenship application of 2000 (lucky) applicants is going to do anything in the freaking world to stem the tide of illegals? I mean you gotta laugh at the democrat party grandstanding. By the time they draw the names they will have faded into society and they still won't be able to speak enough english to accept the ridiculous political stunt.
I guess you better go scream into a pillow

people who make between 30 thousand and 60 thousand are eligible?.....they cant afford $680?.....

I think you're having hallucinations
And you, WET DREAMS!

then
people who make between 30 thousand and 60 thousand are eligible?.....they cant afford $680?.....
In Obama's anti-christ America where the world is about to end and the browns are taking over.... I guess they can't afford $680.
well why dont you pick up one of those $600 applications if your so happy....hey just asking....

then
In Obama's anti-christ America where the world is about to end and the browns are taking over.... I guess they can't afford $680.
well why dont you pick up one of those $600 applications if your so happy....hey just asking....
Quiet your tongue devil

So you think when the US has been under the control by the GOP there are no illegals?

Forum List

Back