New Yorkers Respond to de Blasio Call to Boycott Chick-Fil-A with Lines Around the Block

I don't know why De Blasio did this. Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups, and shortly after that the issue of gay marriage was settled. Go ahead and "eat more chickin" people.
Just like you to believe in urban legends.
Looks like your boycott is back on.

Memo To Media: Chick-Fil-A Hasn't Ended Its Anti-Gay Donations
Oh you're turning to Media Matters now? :rofl:

Anyways, the author uses old numbers. Tax returns don't lie. And the owner admitted their stance was a mistake. :thup:

I like Bojangles biscuits

But I find their fried chicken a little on the dry side.

Hey--how do you know about Bojangles?

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

So, boycotts aren't fascism, yet another one of your frantic drive bys is a lie.

I don't know why De Blasio did this. Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups, and shortly after that the issue of gay marriage was settled. Go ahead and "eat more chickin" people.
Just like you to believe in urban legends.
Looks like your boycott is back on.

Oh you're turning to Media Matters now? :rofl:

Anyways, the author uses old numbers. Tax returns don't lie. And the owner admitted their stance was a mistake. :thup:
Please, post a link and edjewcate us.

Now that leftards supported the queer agenda to the point that it is mainstream, the queers are now promoting pedophilia and have classified it as a sexual orientation.....good job, leftards!
You are rather queer acting yourself......or is that being to blatant and disregarding of your feelings...

If I was to use your logic, you must be a closet Christian and secretly read the Bible every chance you get....right?

(snicker)

Can you imagine your elected official calling to HURT not ONLY a business that would employ the citizens living there, but ordering YOU around like he OWNS you? how offensive. What the hell is wrong with the people up there electing these commies?

but remember folks: progressive/dem are more tolerant and cares more for the WORKING stiff. as long as it's done by their LIKING

Now that leftards supported the queer agenda to the point that it is mainstream, the queers are now promoting pedophilia and have classified it as a sexual orientation.....good job, leftards!
You are rather queer acting yourself......or is that being to blatant and disregarding of your feelings...

If I was to use your logic, you must be a closet Christian and secretly read the Bible every chance you get....right?

(snicker)
You evidently think the word queer is a proper noun for a homersexual...It's not....

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

So, boycotts aren't fascism, yet another one of your frantic drive bys is a lie.
But blocking the permit approval of a business because of their traditional beliefs is fascism..... Remember Chicago and Boston?

Can you imagine your elected official calling to HURT not ONLY a business that would employ the citizens living there, but ordering YOU around like he OWNS you? how offensive. What the hell is wrong with the people up there electing these commies?
So now a boycott is communistic, how,,,,,lame.............

But blocking the permit approval of a business because of their traditional beliefs is fascism..... Remember Chicago?
It happens in the reverse in our bible belt cities...

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
Another urban legend believer.

I am pretty sure the only organization from that list they still donate to is The Fellowship of Christain Athletes. Hells, Exodus International doesn't give exist anymore.

New Chick-fil-A filings show decrease in anti-LGBT funding

(snicker)
You evidently think the word queer is a proper noun for a homersexual...It's not....

Sure it is.....hell, they even use it themselves. Remember the show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"? Wasn't that a show about queers that were trying to show straight guys how to decorate their apartments? It doesn't bother me at all that my use of the term offends you. It will probably only serve to encourage me to use it even more. LOL!

But blocking the permit approval of a business because of their traditional beliefs is fascism..... Remember Chicago and Boston?

You should go start a thread on that topic, has nothing to do with my post.

(snicker)

Sure it is.....hell, they even use it themselves. Remember the show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"? Wasn't that a show about queers that were trying to show straight guys how to decorate their apartments? It doesn't bother me at all that my use of the term offends you. It will probably only serve to encourage me to use it even more. LOL!
I just said you act queer and you think you picked a winner...

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
Have you ever had a Bojangles chicken biscuit?

No, we don't have any nearby in Western PA. I pass them on the drives further down south, but I've almost never eat fast food. It has been 2-ish years since I've gone visited a drive-thru. Girlish figure and whatnot. lol
Been trying to keep my girlish figure also. lol.

It's been a joke for some time when anyone wants me to join them for fast food.

(snicker)

I just said you act queer and you think you picked a winner...
13227301_832081713592112_1163643217903757620_o.jpg

Another urban legend believer.

I am pretty sure the only organization from that list they still donate to is The Fellowship of Christain Athletes. Hells, Exodus International doesn't give exist anymore.

New Chick-fil-A filings show decrease in anti-LGBT funding
Chick-Fil-A simply moved some of their donations to fund new internal charities. Charities that support traditional family values and community support. Or "hate" as you call it.

Have you ever had a Bojangles chicken biscuit?

Bro.....did you just try to compare an angelic, heavenly Chic Fil A sandwich to that filth at Bojangles? Shame on you sir. Shame I say!

Forum List

Back