New Yorkers Respond to de Blasio Call to Boycott Chick-Fil-A with Lines Around the Block

There is nothing to get over. Countless people such as yourself lie on the internet. It isn't any sweat off my sack.

That's a shame. I've been looking for years for effective ways to remove sweat from my sack. Talc powder is messy, and recent studies link it to alzheimers.

I use Gold Bond everyday. If I do get Alzheimers at least my balls were dry for the vast majority of my life. :lol:

Yeah, but you might suddenly think voting for Trump is a good idea. So I guess sweaty balls is a public service.

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
Have you ever had a Bojangles chicken biscuit?

Nope.. but sounds good. Problem is, I've been eating healthy for about four years now... fast food is RARELY on the menu. Only if I am traveling and that is my only option.

Government officials attempting to openly destroy private companies.
How Brown Shirt of them.
Irony. The Brown Shirts hated gays and wanted them out of sight, just like you, little fuhrer.

And they turned up in numbers to support anti-minority causes, too.

There is nothing to get over. Countless people such as yourself lie on the internet. It isn't any sweat off my sack.

That's a shame. I've been looking for years for effective ways to remove sweat from my sack. Talc powder is messy, and recent studies link it to alzheimers.

I use Gold Bond everyday. If I do get Alzheimers at least my balls were dry for the vast majority of my life. :lol:

Yeah, but you might suddenly think voting for Trump is a good idea. So I guess sweaty balls is a public service.

Yikes. A terrifying thought, indeed. Don't worry. I'll be voting for plenty of people long after I am dead. lol

That didn't work the first time the left called for it why would it work any better a second time? Chick-Fil-A has to be loving this there sales skyrocket every time a boycott against them is called for.

How Brown Shirt of them.
Irony. The Brown Shirts hated gays and wanted them out of sight, just like you, little fuhrer.

Pretty funny coming from someone who attacks minority groups.

How Brown Shirt of them.

Put down the crack pipe, son.
Tell us your thought on Christians.

That didn't work the first time the left called for it why would it work any better a second time? Chick-Fil-A has to be loving this there sales skyrocket every time a boycott against them is called for.
I'm sure the glaziers appreciated Kristallnacht, too.

How Brown Shirt of them.

I read the bible every night. I founded two faith-based non-profits. I attend church twice a week.

Any more questions, retard?

And Christians aren't a minority, dipshit. Only extremist Christians are.

How Brown Shirt of them.

I read the bible every night. I founded two faith-based non-profits. I attend church twice a week.

And Christians aren't a minority, dipshit.
Satan reads the Bible and starts churches.

I asked what your thoughts are about Christians.

How Brown Shirt of them.

And Christians aren't a minority, dipshit. Only extremist Christians are.

I see it is really working... you barely miss a post without calling somebody a moron, a dipshit or a retard.

I guess you're one of those Christians.

Oh, wow. I see you are plumbing the depths of stupidity today.

Satan also inspires people to oppress minorities and act like brown shirts toward them.

I AM a Christian, dumbass.

I can tell you how I feel about alleged Christians who burn crosses and oppress minorities. I hate them.

Oh, wow. I see you are plumbing the depths of stupidity today.

Satan also inspires people to oppress minorities.

I AM a Christian, dumbass.

I can tell you how I feel about alleged Christians who burn crosses and oppress minorities. I hate them.
Give us an example of Christians oppressing a minority.
Or do you consider such things as polygamists as being oppressed?

Forum List

Back