New Yorkers Respond to de Blasio Call to Boycott Chick-Fil-A with Lines Around the Block

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
This stuff is just done for effect. It satisfied the right people, what happens after is irrelevant.

What happens after is just poop.

Give us an example of Christians oppressing a minority.

jpekax.jpg

2m5eddl.jpg

I like Bojangles biscuits

But I find their fried chicken a little on the dry side.

Hey--how do you know about Bojangles?
Anytime I go south on 95 I have to stop at one. The nearest to me is in Maryland but that's still a little far

Not to mention overlooking a dirty train station....
The one I'm talking about is the exit right after the National Harbor. I forget the name. Oxon Hill? Is that a thing? I'm pretty sure it starts with an O.

jpekax.jpg

2m5eddl.jpg
So being opposed to polygamy is oppression. Interesting.
Those Christians weren't oppressing polygamy, retard.
Oh, so you support many oppressions of minority groups.

You are being seriously retarded now in your desperate attempt to protect and defend Kim Davis and the KKK.

The very purpose of this topic was a snide attempt to show support for people who want to deny the same government cash and prizes to homosexuals the rest of us get.

jpekax.jpg

2m5eddl.jpg
Oh, so you support many oppressions of minority groups.

You are being seriously retarded now in your desperate attempt to protect and defend Kim Davis and the KKK.
I'm only interested in why you want to oppress minority groups.

The very purpose of this topic was a snide attempt to show support for people who want to deny the same government cash and prizes to homosexuals the rest of us get.
I get government cash for being married?
Damn, and all these years I've only been paying higher taxes.

jpekax.jpg

2m5eddl.jpg

In fact, under Biblical standards, Kim Davis is a polygamist and a serial adulterer.
Mr. Bible Study - why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
Bestiality, homosexuality, anal sex by gays and heterosexuals.

So I guess we need to ban straight people who have anal sex.

Now you tell me, what does Matthew 19:9 say, and how does it apply to Kim Davis?

Then tell me what Matthew 7:3-5 says, and how does it apply to all of us?

Satan reads the Bible and starts churches.

Remember that next time someone you respect reads the bible or starts a church.
Uh, knowing someone personally is a tad different than a total stranger.

How do you know?
How is knowing someone personally a tad different than a total stranger?
Really?

Yes. How do you know that you actually know them?

In the Deep South, there are older people who still use bible quotes to justify slavery.

Nothing much has changed in this new generation of bigots.

Satan is alive and well.

2m5eddl.jpg

jpekax.jpg

2m5eddl.jpg

In fact, under Biblical standards, Kim Davis is a polygamist and a serial adulterer.
Mr. Bible Study - why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
Bestiality, homosexuality, anal sex by gays and heterosexuals.

So I guess we need to ban straight people who have anal sex.

Now you tell me, what does Matthew 19:9 say, and how does it apply to Kim Davis?

Then tell me what Matthew 7:3-5 says, and how does it apply to all of us?
So you openly reject what God says is sin and mock others for sins as if anyone is sinless.

You are not a Christian.

I like Bojangles biscuits

But I find their fried chicken a little on the dry side.

Hey--how do you know about Bojangles?
Anytime I go south on 95 I have to stop at one. The nearest to me is in Maryland but that's still a little far

Not to mention overlooking a dirty train station....
The one I'm talking about is the exit right after the National Harbor. I forget the name. Oxon Hill? Is that a thing? I'm pretty sure it starts with an O.

Oh shit. Waaay down and around the beltway. If you're coming down from 95 and around 495, you're actually passing one before you get to Oxen Hill. Well, you're passing several, actually. But the one I'm thinking about is just a couple minutes from New Carrollton station. Doesn't actually overlook the station. It's in the New Carrollton, on Annapolis rd.

In the Deep South, there are older people who still use bible quotes to justify slavery.

Nothing much has changed in this new generation of bigots.

Satan is alive and well.

2m5eddl.jpg
Link away, minion of Satan.

I don't know why De Blasio did this. Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups, and shortly after that the issue of gay marriage was settled. Go ahead and "eat more chickin" people.

Government emloyees should NEVER be advocating boycotts of businesses. For ANY reason. It's irresponsible.

Forum List

Back