New Yorkers Respond to de Blasio Call to Boycott Chick-Fil-A with Lines Around the Block

You are rather queer acting yourself......or is that being to blatant and disregarding of your feelings...

If I was to use your logic, you must be a closet Christian and secretly read the Bible every chance you get....right?

(snicker)
You evidently think the word queer is a proper noun for a homersexual...It's not....

Sure it is.....hell, they even use it themselves. Remember the show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"? Wasn't that a show about queers that were trying to show straight guys how to decorate their apartments? It doesn't bother me at all that my use of the term offends you. It will probably only serve to encourage me to use it even more. LOL!
I just said you act queer and you think you picked a winner...
13227301_832081713592112_1163643217903757620_o.jpg

Better have the "queerdar" recalibrated.

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

So, boycotts aren't fascism, yet another one of your frantic drive bys is a lie.
But blocking the permit approval of a business because of their traditional beliefs is fascism..... Remember Chicago and Boston?

You should go start a thread on that topic, has nothing to do with my post.
Chick-Fil-A and the actions of the fascist left have everything to do with this thread.

If I was to use your logic, you must be a closet Christian and secretly read the Bible every chance you get....right?

(snicker)
You evidently think the word queer is a proper noun for a homersexual...It's not....

Sure it is.....hell, they even use it themselves. Remember the show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"? Wasn't that a show about queers that were trying to show straight guys how to decorate their apartments? It doesn't bother me at all that my use of the term offends you. It will probably only serve to encourage me to use it even more. LOL!

yes, because queer means to act strange......not to be a pole smoker..

I guess the left loons didn't learn anything the first time they tried a Chik Fil La boycott, all it did was result in record sales for them. You loons are utterly stupid

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

So, boycotts aren't fascism, yet another one of your frantic drive bys is a lie.
But blocking the permit approval of a business because of their traditional beliefs is fascism..... Remember Chicago and Boston?

Chick-Fil-A and the actions of the fascist left have everything to do with this thread.
Still masturbating to that fantasy?

yes, because queer means to act strange......not to be a pole smoker..

The homos hijacked the word "gay" and "queer"........didn't you know that?

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
Another urban legend believer.

Memo To Media: Chick-Fil-A Hasn't Ended Its Anti-Gay Donations

I am pretty sure the only organization from that list they still donate to is The Fellowship of Christain Athletes. Hells, Exodus International doesn't give exist anymore.

New Chick-fil-A filings show decrease in anti-LGBT funding
Chick-Fil-A simply moved some of their donations to fund new internal charities. Charities that support traditional family values and community support. Or "hate" as you call it.

Where did I call them 'hate' in my posts? Oh, wait I didn't. What does proverbs 12:22 say about lying lips?

deep down inside: these elected progressive/dems are actually RED boned Fascist/commies. I wish the people would open their eyes to realize this is NOT the Democrat party of OLD. it's been taken over by people like Obama, De Blasio , Hillary fits in there, who sees nothing wrong with wielding the Federal government or local governments and using them AGAINST you the citizen.

Still masturbating to that fantasy?
100% unConstitutional to deny a business to operate that complies with the law.
100% Fascist to try to do it anyway.

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.

I am pretty sure the only organization from that list they still donate to is The Fellowship of Christain Athletes. Hells, Exodus International doesn't give exist anymore.

Chick-Fil-A simply moved some of their donations to fund new internal charities. Charities that support traditional family values and community support. Or "hate" as you call it.

Where did I call them 'hate' in my posts? Oh, wait I didn't. What does proverbs 12:22 say about lying lips?
Sorry, didn't know you don't have any negative thoughts about homophobes.

I am sorry you got called out of your lie about my posts. Keep attempting to save face, though. I find it amusing. lol

I am sorry you got called out of your lie about my posts. Keep attempting to save face, though. I find it amusing. lol
I really had no idea you did not view homophobes negatively. Get over it.

The mayor could call for a boycott. Unless he was using the city police to enforce his boycott, the people had a right to ignore the boycott.

Media matters calls having a family and supporting family advocacy hate.

There are a lot of families out there. This must also mean a lot of hate.

I really had no idea you did not view homophobes negatively. Get over it.

There is nothing to get over. Countless people such as yourself lie on the internet all the time. It isn't any sweat off my sack.

There is nothing to get over. Countless people such as yourself lie on the internet. It isn't any sweat off my sack.

That's a shame. I've been looking for years for effective ways to remove sweat from my sack. Talc powder is messy, and recent studies link it to alzheimers.

There is nothing to get over. Countless people such as yourself lie on the internet. It isn't any sweat off my sack.

That's a shame. I've been looking for years for effective ways to remove sweat from my sack. Talc powder is messy, and recent studies link it to alzheimers.

I use Gold Bond everyday. If I do get Alzheimers at least my balls were dry for the vast majority of my life. :lol:

Forum List

Back