New Yorkers will soon be forced to deny reality

How is it an obscure bill? It's fucking New York State

It's a proposed bill (hasn't even passed) in New York State - an extremely "left leaning" region. This is the State with the city that banned 64oz soft drinks for pete's sake.

If you don't want to live there you have about 40+ states to choose from which likely will not be adopting these laws anytime soon. It's an obscure law in one tiny section of the country that's (again) notoriously liberal. If this were a Federal law or one that would have an effect on 10+ states - for example - then perhaps I'd use different wording.

Also, read my other points.

Last edited:
Good!

I hope they suceed and I hope it pisses you people off to no end when they do.

I hope they suceed too, and hope liberals are pissed off when a rapist throws on a dress and some lipstick and rapes their daughters in the women's room.

That would have me in stitches.
When reality strikes liberal mentality!!!

I hope they don't succeed for that reason.

Libs don't believe in those property rights. They want to force others to deny reality under pain of law

The fact that you think that all liberals think the same is reason for you to be ignored.
All liberals do think the same.
Never have I heard a liberal stand up to another when he says or does something totally unacceptable.
On another forum, a homosexual paedophile named HOWEY threatened to subject my son( 13 months old at the time) to violent sodomy.

Not one liberal said a word, but attacked me for pointing out how his threat was wrong!!
All liberals are blind adherents to a dogma.
Those who don't adhere are to be attacked.

We disagree on this forum, perhaps it is your reading comprehension.

Another person whose opinion means little.

The fact that you think that all liberals think the same is reason for you to be ignored.
All liberals do think the same.
Never have I heard a liberal stand up to another when he says or does something totally unacceptable.
On another forum, a homosexual paedophile named HOWEY threatened to subject my son( 13 months old at the time) to violent sodomy.

Not one liberal said a word, but attacked me for pointing out how his threat was wrong!!
All liberals are blind adherents to a dogma.
Those who don't adhere are to be attacked.

If liberals didn't think the same, they wouldn't be liberals!

More stupidity from the right. There are liberals, there are bleeding heart liberals filled with white shame who make the rest of us look bad. Black liberals do not always think the same as White liberals. It just makes it easier on you to say that all liberals are the same, because them you do not have to think.

A person who has boobs and a man's thingy is not transgendered. They are a ladyboy. That's a whole different category.

Forum List

Back