Newly, Trump-appointed Georgia Attorney found no indication of voter fraud in Georgia

No vote fraud on video tape at the Fulton County State Farm Arena the evening a broken water pipe, that
didn't occur, had all witnesses sent home, while five female workers continued to feed ballots
through the Dominion vote changing machines for Corrupt Joe Biden overcoming a sizable Trump vote lead while supposedly no one was tabulating votes?

I think not!

No vote fraud on video tape at the Fulton County State Farm Arena the evening a broken water pipe, that
didn't occur, had all witnesses sent home, while five female workers continued to feed ballots
through the Dominion vote changing machines for Corrupt Joe Biden overcoming a sizable Trump vote lead while supposedly no one was tabulating votes?

I think not!

More lies.

Fulton County election results delayed after pipe bursts ...
Nov 04, 2020 · Fulton County’s absentee-by-mail processing operation at State Farm Arena was delayed at least two hours today after a water pipe burst in a room with ballots. Local News | …

It still doesn’t answer why the voting officials tried to keep republicans from witnessing the process. People are a lot more willing to believe in a process when they have access through representation.

Observers are BOTH Democrats and Republicans.

It still doesn’t answer why the voting officials tried to keep republicans from witnessing the process. People are a lot more willing to believe in a process when they have access through representation.

Observers are BOTH Democrats and Republicans.
Not always and certainly not in the manner we the people are accustomed to seeing

You ever watch vote counting in Georgia before? I have counted votes after an election. Have you?

This was after the previous Attorney was pressured to resign after having the same judgement.

Yep, further confirmation Biden won the election fairly and a red state was turned blue!

Is that judge from a list of Republican approved ones that was given to Trump? We all know prog judge would keep the extermatoriums open if they were there by Prog decree.

That's just another lie.. Republican and Democrat observers were present.
No that is factual including news coverage of them taping over the windows in a couple of places.

You're wrong go to youtube and see a full video that Rudy edited out almost all of it from Georgia. It was played by the election's official (republican) on 60 minutes. It shows clearly Rudy was lying and so are you.

No that is factual including news coverage of them taping over the windows in a couple of places.

You're wrong go to youtube and see a full video that Rudy edited out almost all of it from Georgia. It was played by the election's official (republican) on 60 minutes. It shows clearly Rudy was lying and so are you.

Rudy did edit the video.. State of NY Bar Association wants his law license.

That would only prove two wrongs were committed I do not believe the results of this election. My opinion and my opinion only.

Yes, I saw it. Hope he ends up in jail then he can dress up real pretty.

I would not trust sixty minutes so I guess we are at an impasse, sorry we can’t agree

I would not trust sixty minutes so I guess we are at an impasse, sorry we can’t agree

So I guess you can't believe the republican election officials that showed it? We're not at an impasse you're just blind.

In GA Stacy Abrams outworked and finessed the GOP turning a purple state blue. There were many reasons Republicans lost, and I haven't seen the math, but "signature matching" is important, typically tossing about 3% of the vote.
"...makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc," Trump wrote. "

Stacy Abrams sister, a judge, also made a ruling on about 4,000 votes that the GOP wanted cleansed.

A few thousand here and a few thousand there add up.
Um okay but no fraud was found so...
No fraud? Keeping voter rolls full of ineligible voters, and not signature matching proves fraud.

More lies.. Why do you think 62 of Trump's lawsuits were thrown out?
Traitors.

I think not!
Lol um okay so what exactly occurred on the tape that indicated voter fraud?

In GA Stacy Abrams outworked and finessed the GOP turning a purple state blue. There were many reasons Republicans lost, and I haven't seen the math, but "signature matching" is important, typically tossing about 3% of the vote.
"...makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc," Trump wrote. "

Stacy Abrams sister, a judge, also made a ruling on about 4,000 votes that the GOP wanted cleansed.

Georgia did a signature match audit, requested by Trump in Cobb County, where Trump claimed there were thousands of ballots not signature match.

All 15000 absentee ballots, signatures matched, with the exception of 2 that were iffy.

2, not thousands... TWO.
Trump lied, once again.

Tracy Abrahm' s sister had no choice but the constitutional ruling that she made. READ THE RULING, stop listening to right wing media! :D

So I guess you can't believe the republican election officials that showed it? We're not at an impasse you're just blind.
Over my lifetime I have witnessed both republicans and democrats lying so maybe I see I am just highly skeptical. There was far to much blocking and far to little openness and journalistic research for me to be comfortable.

Georgia did a signature match audit, requested by Trump in Cobb County, where Trump claimed there were thousands of ballots not signature match.

All 15000 absentee ballots, signatures matched, with the exception of 2 that were iffy.

2, not thousands... TWO.
Trump lied, once again.

Tracy Abram' s sister had no choice but the constitutional ruling that she made. READ THE RULING, stop listening to right wing media! :D
Thanks for the reply.
1. Abram's sister said that a Post Office change of address form isn't legal proof someone moved? WTF?
"In a Monday statement, Georgia Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger called Gardner's ruling a "direct attack on rule of law in Georgia and the integrity of elections in this state." Raffensperger alleged that Gardner ignored aspects of Georgia's election laws that could have worked in favor of the Republicans in her ruling."

So we disagree on that ruling.

2. GA isn't the state with signature match issues. NC doesn't require it, AZ, NV, PA and many others don't match signatures. Another issue is "curing ballots" in cities they were allowed to be corrected, outside of cities they were disallowed. Those types of unfair practices.

Forum List

Back