Newly, Trump-appointed Georgia Attorney found no indication of voter fraud in Georgia

It still doesn’t answer why the voting officials tried to keep republicans from witnessing the process. People are a lot more willing to believe in a process when they have access through representation.
They didn’t- this is a lie and was admitted in court by Trump’s legal team.

It still doesn’t answer why the voting officials tried to keep republicans from witnessing the process. People are a lot more willing to believe in a process when they have access through representation.

That's just another lie.. Republican and Democrat observers were present.
No that is factual including news coverage of them taping over the windows in a couple of places.

You're wrong go to youtube and see a full video that Rudy edited out almost all of it from Georgia. It was played by the election's official (republican) on 60 minutes. It shows clearly Rudy was lying and so are you.

Rudy did edit the video.. State of NY Bar Association wants his law license.
That would only prove two wrongs were committed I do not believe the results of this election. My opinion and my opinion only.
When the election was finally called after the lengthy and secure counting of ballots, people streamed into the streets all over the country - and in some other countries, too! - to celebrate the defeat of the autocrat Donald Trump. When was the last time people did that following a US presidential election? Not in my 50 year (thus far) lifetime.
Donald Trump is so feared and loathed by so many Americans, including independents and a good number of Republicans, that he motivated the largest voter turnout in American history in the middle of a pandemic. It’s really that simple. I struggle to understand how any reasonable person can’t grasp and accept this possibility- there have been 5 years of evidence of how loathed and feared he is, including by so many in his own party and from his former employ and his own family who warn that he is pathological and dangerous.
He lost, fairly and squarely.

No that is factual including news coverage of them taping over the windows in a couple of places.

You're wrong go to youtube and see a full video that Rudy edited out almost all of it from Georgia. It was played by the election's official (republican) on 60 minutes. It shows clearly Rudy was lying and so are you.

That would only prove two wrongs were committed I do not believe the results of this election. My opinion and my opinion only.
When the election was finally called after the lengthy and secure counting of ballots, people streamed into the streets all over the country - and in some other countries, too! - to celebrate the defeat of the autocrat Donald Trump. When was the last time people did that following a US presidential election? Not in my 50 year (thus far) lifetime.
Donald Trump is so feared and loathed by so many Americans, including independents and a good number of Republicans, that he motivated the largest voter turnout in American history in the middle of a pandemic. It’s really that simple. I struggle to understand how any reasonable person can’t grasp and accept this possibility- there have been 5 years of evidence of how loathed and feared he is, including by so many in his own party and from his former employ and his own family who warn that he is pathological and dangerous.
We have been told he is loathsome but what real actions have been reported, oh yeah he gave back his salary to various government agencies. Actually he did much of what he promised voters he would do during his administration. Other than political hit jobs I think he was a fairly good president.

We have been told he is loathsome but what real actions have been reported, oh yeah he gave back his salary to various government agencies. Actually he did much of what he promised voters he would do during his administration. Other than political hit jobs I think he was a fairly good president.
You and ~74,000,000 other Americans think that.
But 81,000,000 other Americans think like me, and loathe the stain he has left on our democracy. We wanted him gone, and we worked feverishly for 4 years to motivate our neighbors to run for office and get out and vote blue. We started the mission on January 21, 2017 when a million of us marched on Washington DC and all over the country against the horrific values he embodies, and we kept working every day for four years while you were posting here and watching FOX and listening to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh we were working, working, working. We worked harder than you and we won.

But 81,000,000 other Americans think like me, and loathe the stain he has left on our democracy. We wanted him gone, and we worked feverishly for 4 years to motivate our neighbors to run for office and get out and vote blue. We started the mission on January 21, 2017 when a million of us marched on Washington DC and all over the country against the horrific values he embodies, and we kept working every day for four years while you were posting here and watching FOX and listening to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh we were working, working, working. We worked harder than you and we won.

but why what did he do that was so offensive? What did Biden do that was so wonderful?

Forum List

Back