Newport is the official cigarette of the Black Race

The question I have is why this particular brand is so associated with the Black Power Movement. The internet reports that they are the brand of B. Hussein O.

Mint That Kills: The Curious Life of Menthol Cigarettes
Chimp Mints, Jig Cigs.

Gross by any name. Cigarettes are fuckin nasty.

Fair enough critique.

But why do you think African Americans go for newports and kools instead of pell mells and marlboros like Honky smokers?

The question I have is why this particular brand is so associated with the Black Power Movement. The internet reports that they are the brand of B. Hussein O.

Chimp Mints, Jig Cigs.

Fair enough critique.

But why do you think African Americans go for newports and kools instead of pell mells and marlboros like Honky smokers?
Monkey see monkey do? Who knows why ******* do half of the shit they do? Cause they are a toenail away from a full blown ape?

Chimp Mints, Jig Cigs.

Fair enough critique.

Not sure. marketing I guess. Most girls who smoked in colleges preferred menthol as well, but in the girly brands.

Mpls. banned the sale of menthol cigarettes except for tobacco shops and off sale liquor shops only. Convenience stores no longer carry them. Making it more difficult for poor black residents to get their favorite smokes. Why do liberals hate blacks?
Minneapolis City Council approves menthol tobacco restriction
Come out to Trump country and get any flavor you want.
Are you willing to walk a mile off the plantation for a Newport?

Chimp Mints, Jig Cigs.

Fair enough critique.

Monkey see monkey do? Who knows why ******* do half of the shit they do? Cause they are a toenail away from a full blown ape?

I never understood the appeal, but I'm white. As a teenager, I bummed one off of a brother and it was pretty gross to my honky lips.

Mpls. banned the sale of menthol cigarettes except for tobacco shops and off sale liquor shops only. Convenience stores no longer carry them. Making it more difficult for poor black residents to get their favorite smokes. Why do liberals hate blacks?
Minneapolis City Council approves menthol tobacco restriction
Come out to Trump country and get any flavor you want.
Are you willing to walk a mile off the plantation for a Newport?

Fortunately for African American smokers, they still have brave men like the late Eric Garner willing to risk their lives to sell loosies to the newport hungry masses in the ghetto.

When they say young -- that is code for black.....

Menthol flavor most popular among young smokers, research shows

why do blacks smoke period....don't they know it causes cancer??

Blacks are so dumb...

#MAGA

Black people really control the culture, especially among the young people. Young Honkies are always big on appropriating black culture. If you a bunch of young Honkies on the street, many times they have baseball caps on backwards, have their pants hanging off their asses, basically renouncing their white culture.

OTOH, when you drive through the Ghetto, you never see black youths appropriating a Cracker Lifestyle, wearing suits and nice dress shirts, ties, etc., on the streets.

Women had Virginia Slims marketed to them. Did black women smoke them?

When they say young -- that is code for black.....

Menthol flavor most popular among young smokers, research shows

why do blacks smoke period....don't they know it causes cancer??

Blacks are so dumb...

#MAGA

Black people really control the culture, especially among the young people. Young Honkies are always big on appropriating black culture. If you a bunch of young Honkies on the street, many times they have baseball caps on backwards, have their pants hanging off their asses, basically renouncing their white culture.

OTOH, when you drive through the Ghetto, you never see black youths appropriating a Cracker Lifestyle, wearing suits and nice dress shirts, ties, etc., on the streets.

Because that's not the "cracker" lifestyle. And blacks do wear suits and nice dress shirts, ties, etc., on the streets.

newport-p1-ay901_lorill_dv_20110104184514.jpg

Another question is why do many blacks open the pack of cigs from the bottom? back in the day I worked at a place they all did that, and another thing was when they were driving their Buicks, pronounced Brooicks, they would be leaning halfway across the seat? Why? I asked one guy I was friends with and he said unless I was black I couldn't understand. lol

Another question is why do many blacks open the pack of cigs from the bottom? back in the day I worked at a place they all did that, and another thing was when they were driving their Buicks, pronounced Brooicks, they would be leaning halfway across the seat? Why? I asked one guy I was friends with and he said unless I was black I couldn't understand. lol

Old yeller, did you forget to call me a racist for asking a question about something that really happened?

Forum List

Back