News Alert: Iranian Forces Seizes U.S. Ship

Did someone say "bombshell"?

nx13cg.jpg

misleading title @Steve_McRacist

from your source:

The ship had no U.S. citizens aboard, the spokesman said, contradicting earlier reports which said there were 34 U.S. sailors on board. The company managing the vessel told a Danish news channel there were 24 crew members, mostly from Eastern Europe and Asia.

Everyone knows that most those positions are filled by AZNs & Eastern Europeans anyway.

from your source:

The ship had no U.S. citizens aboard, the spokesman said, contradicting earlier reports which said there were 34 U.S. sailors on board. The company managing the vessel told a Danish news channel there were 24 crew members, mostly from Eastern Europe and Asia.

Everyone knows that most those positions are filled by AZNs & Eastern Europeans anyway.
The title was not misleading when I posted it as news sources including NBC were stating it was a US ship with Americans onboard. As time passed it was later confirmed it was not a US ship. So blame the news sources for not getting it right in the beginning.

from your source:

The title was not misleading when I posted it as news sources including NBC were stating it was a US ship with Americans onboard. As time passed it was later confirmed it was not a US ship. So blame the news sources for not getting it right in the beginning.
How conveeenient for you.

They don't land in Mecca...

And what are you worried about.

How many Muslims kill each other in Mecca every year trampling each other?

How many?

Hajj stampede death toll reaches 244
In the worst tragedy in seven years at the annual Muslim pilgrimage, 244 worshippers were trampled to death and hundreds more were hurt beneath a crush of people making their way to a ritualistic stoning of the devil.

Hajj stampede death toll reaches 244 Daily Mail Online

It happens every damn year those chuckle heads get together at Mecca!
You right there wasn't , but there is now isn't there! Look it up.

What are you hell are you talking about????????????

The modern nation of Israel formed in 1948!!!!!!!

How did they declare war on Nazi Germany in 1933???????

Are you on an LSD trip right now?

You aren't making any sense!
Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's a BOYCOTT you moron. NOT declaring war.

And I see nothing about it being declared by an Israel that did not, as yet EXIST.

I mean do you KNOW what the Nazis were doing to the Jews and it just AWFUL that Jews responded with a boycott?

Good grief!

This about as stupid at those who claim that the US is at fault for Pearl Habor because they embargoed oil to Japan after the Rape of Nanking!

Not all wars are done with weapons. I'd say we've have a cold war with Iran since 1980.

Okay so since you are proved to have no idea what you are talking about with WII, you think you can apply an analagy proven false to Iran? :lol:

Quit while you are WAY behind!

:lol:

No I have better things to do than explain the wars to you. Just know we don't need another World War.

from your source:

We blame you and your idiot pals for not waiting to see what happened before starting a thread critical of your own nation. Asshole.

You fuckers work on both ends. Either you are making up new lies and stories or you are busy trying to revise history. Day after fucking day.

The cargo ship is flagged in the Marshall islands and being operated by a company based out of Germany and Singapore. How is any of this Obama's doing?

The cargo ship is flagged in the Marshall islands and being operated by a company based out of Germany and Singapore. How is any of this Obama's doing?

as far as I understand it was in an international waterway------not a military ship----
????

It happened because we have a Muslim President. Iran is his new bff. Not ours.

He is doing his best to keep us out of war, and you have a problem with that. Also why not become friends?
Are we having to choose between friendship with Iran or SA and Israel? That is the issue. SA is an monarchy worst than Iran and the Israel gov is terrorizing their captives. Great choice. The main thing is , no more war.

Israel is terrorizing Iranian and Saudi captives???

from your source:

We blame you and your idiot pals for not waiting to see what happened before starting a thread critical of your own nation. Asshole.

You fuckers work on both ends. Either you are making up new lies and stories or you are busy trying to revise history. Day after fucking day.
It's the liberal news media who are always attempting to revise history.

from your source:

It's the liberal news media who are always attempting to revise history.
O RLLY? Both sides do what makes their sides look better. Nothing new there.

??? latest news seems to be that the ship was actually confiscated by the Iranian scum------but the good news is that there are no americans on board----HOWEVER ---the Iranian shit CLAIM that they are americans (????) Anyone have any other news?

Forum List

Back